☡☡Chapter 16☡☡

Before I write this chapter let me enlighten some. I know y'all see the ☡☡. Some of you know what this means...for those who don't you will find out😏.

This chapter is dedicated to AbelsDaughter go check out her book Until I Met You.

Enjoy loves😊

*****************************

Dave POV

My name being called and light kicks to my side woke me up. I turned on my back and met eyes with an Angry My'Angel.

"Why the hell are you on the floor?"

I stood up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. I was sore as hell and it didn't make it any better that I had to sleep on that hard ass floor.

"Since someone wanted to act bitchy, I went to sleep on the couch, but that shit was making a nigga back hurt, so I just made a palate on the floor", I said while picking up the covers.

She folded her arms across her chest, "Why didn't you just sleep in my bed?"

"Cuz I wanted to sleep beside you."

"Bullshit." She rolled her eyes and walked off to her room. That's the shit I was talking about. I don't know what I did to her mean ass because she won't talk to me.

Instead of messing with her, I went to freshen up. Angel's attitude was starting to stress me out and it's to early in the morning to be acting like a little ass kid.

Looking through the refrigerator I decided I would make her my breakfast specialty to cheer her up. Hearing a door slam and heavy footsteps, I let out a deep breath preparing myself for her attitude.

"I'm gone, I'll be back in a little bit." She grabbed a bottle of water and walked to the door. I walked behind her and grabbed her.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?", I asked. She shifted her weight to her hip.

"Nothing Dave can you let me go so I can leave?"

"Nah fuck that. Something wrong with my baby and I want to know what it is." I moved to the front of the door and stood there with my arms crossed.

"Baby", she let out a sarcastic chuckle, "You real funny Dave. Fuck you and that baby shit you keep spitting out. I wasn't your baby yesterday or did you forget that you was single." She moved me out of the way and left out of the house.

Sitting down on the couch, I ran my hand up and down my face. The reason I said I was single was so she couldn't be mad, but it seems that was the wrong fucking answer. I had to find Angel so I could talk to her, but first I'm gon' eat.

**********

My'Angel POV

I had went to the private gym that was in my building. I knew that if I didn't do something I would just eat through this anger. So why not do a workout.

In the middle of my squat I felt a stinging sensation on my ass. Frowning up my face, I rolled my eyes when I seen Dave standing behind me with a stupid smirk on his face.