Chapter 8:part 1

Dave's eyes rolled to the back of his head as Candy deep throated him. He grabbed the back of her head and shoved her head up and down his thick piece until he came.

"Mhm", she moaned as she    slurped up every last drop. Dave pushed her head back and pulled his pants up. He grabbed his keys off the nightstand so he could head out.

"So you just gon' leave?", Dave smacked his lips at Candy. This why he ain't never mess with her. She be questioning him afterwards.

"Candy you already know how this shit go.", he said while walking to the door. He got to the front door, but Candy stood in front of him blocking him from opening it.

"Dave I didn't even get mine." Dave clenched his jaw. He was trying his hardest not to smack her ass.

"When you texted me I told you nothin' but some head, so that ain't my problem", he pushed her out the way and walked out the door slamming it behind him.

He was headed over to juggie house to relax with him. Pulling up to the light he checked his phone and noticed he had a few messages.

Candy: I'm sorry daddy don't be mad at me.

Candy: let me make it up to you.

Juggie: hurry up nigga before my high blow

My Angel😍😇: Pizza and wings for dinner sound good to you?

I shook my head at Candys messages. Typical bitches. I responded to the text Ang sent me.

Me: Sounds good baby girl...remember no pork.

My Angel😍😇: I got you. Want me to get something to drink while I'm out or you got something at home.

I was now pulling into juggie's drive way. I decided to call My'Angel.

Angel: Hello

Me: wassup lil mama

Angel: nothing really...what You doing?

Me: At juggie house

Angel: doing what?

Me: why you worried about it?

I heard her smack her lips. Knowing her she just got finished rolling her eyes too.

Me: what I tell you about that?

Angel: About what?

Me: smackin' yo lips and rolling them eyes

Angel: Dave shut up. You don't run nobody.

Me: keep doing it, imma give you a reason to have ya' eyes rollin' to the back of yo' head.