2

(Preston's POV)
Rob looked so bad when I got here.He was just a mess all together. I tried to make him eat with little success. Last night after I got here I showered and went to bed. I could hear him sobbing from the next room. It's morning now and I decided to make him breakfast in hopes that he would eat something. I walk downstairs and start to mix the batter for waffles. Waffles were his favorite, well when Mat made them. Hopefully this would conjure up good memories.
(Rob's POV)
I woke up to the smell of waffles and eggs. I put on my blue sweater, stained in tears and all. I cringed passing the now cracked glass on a picture of Mat and I hugging. I sighed and walked downstairs. Preston was downstairs making breakfast.
"Why do you even bother?" I ask hints of malice in my voice, I mask it with s small chuckle at the end.
"Because you're worth it."
"You're funny Preston."
I sat down and looked at the plate he put in front of me.
"No. I'm fasting" he looked confused.
"I'm not eating till Mat wakes up," he shook his heady
"No your eating now because we are going to visit Mat."
"No I'm not eating. I'll have water but nothing more," I said pushing back my plate. He sighed. He finished his food and we started to head out. Once we were at the hospital we went to the front desk.
"We are here for Mat Nurriarone." Preston tells the lady at the front desk.
"He is now on the fourth floor room 208. It's for the people who.. Um well the people who are less active to say the least," she said grimly.
"Thanks." We made our way there and I grabbed Mat's hand.
"Matthew Nurriarone.. I love you more than life itself. Please wake up."
(Mat's POV)
[Day 5]
"Matthew Nurriarone.. I love you more than life itself. Please wake up." I heard Rob say. His voice was beautiful. Harmonic really. I've been here in this beautiful metropolis known as a coma. It's peaceful here. No one for me to hurt. I hear Rob speak again.
"I haven't eaten in days Mat. And I won't till your awake," I sighed. He's killing himself because I'm so close to dying.
I hate when he does things like this.Or when he cuts. That's the worst. I feel so fucking guilty right now. My love is hurting myself because I can't get out of this place. I could feel my heartache at the thought of it.
Him and Preston stayed with me for a bit longer and then they left. How long is it going to be before he stops caring?
(Rob's POV)
Preston was helping me through the whole pain of seeing Mat so sick. After an hour we decided to leave. I'm still crying at this point. I can't handle it. Seeing him so fragile is hard. He looked vulnerable and I couldn't help him. Preston is hugging me while I cry in the car.
"He's going to be like-ee this forever-r," I say crying harder and harder. My body was shaking like a leaf, Preston being the only thing stabilizing me.
"No he will snap out of it soon," he says holding me. I could barely stand to see Mat like this. Let alone the idea of not hearing his voice..
"Preston what if he doesn't-"
"You have to be positive.. Positivity helps every situation Robbie," he said letting go of me. I nod wanting to believe what he said. We started the drive on the way home. Then I had a vision. I was with Mat in the car while he was driving home. I jumped in front of him and I died. What if he wouldn't of left that night? What if he took a different road?Was this fate or just a horrible, horrible accident?
Word Count 661