26

Rob
My heart was being mixed like a punch bowl. I still have something for Matt, at least I think I do.But Preston was my boyfriend now, I need to put matt, and the thoughts I have about him to rest. My brain was still spinning when we arrived at Matt's house. I took a deep breath. I can do this.. I can do this.
"Preston, I can't do this.." I said. He grabbed my hand.
"Yes you can.." he pecked my cheek slowly. "I believe in you." I nodded. I held his hand and we walked to the door. I nocked on the door, I heard muffled whispers and things being shuffled around. Mitch opened a door with his shirt off and putting him pants on.
"Put a fucking shirt on Mitch, we need to talk." I demanded.
"You mad about me fucking your b-"
"Don't you dare finish that sentence!" I yelled. He cringed back slightly.
"Mitch.. baby who is it?" Matt asked. He sounded like a helpless little girl. We all know who was the man in the Match relationship, Mitch was always demanding and Matt was well, Matt.
"It's Rob and Preston," Mitch said.
"We all need to talk.. Now," Preston said.
.
.
.
.
.
Ohhhh girl stuff is about to go down!! Anyway I want to thank you guys so much for all the great support. This book is almost at 3k!!😌 Please continue to read and vote. And if you can share this book with your friends, maybe we can reach 3k by Christmas! There will be a double update on New Years for sure lovelies☺️🌸. Thank you all for reading don't forget to vote, comment, and share if you can.
-Emily🎀