Birth

Just now i heard sum'
It says; in the bible, it writes...
"The Heart Is Decietfull Above All Things"....
N I started To Ponder... And i WONDERD,....
Is It Even Sex?... What Triggers This Lustfull excitement, To Result in a feeling to hunger for; ...to want ALL of it, whn having it.. but disgust it -at times- whn attained to the limit of your body; but not ur intention/will,.. Even Regret it whn gotten done... And whn satisfied; you silently/secretly sink yourself and replay the feeling of those moments in your mind...The refelction of it swings it's finger in your head, wht the very inside of your chest. As if It were to swing the Ice in your Glass of Coke N Rum...
Now tell Me; my keen readers...
Where Does this "feeling" derive from?
Is it the mind? Or the HEART...
To SEE what I "feel"; and to FEEL what I "think" constantly drunkens me...
Do I feel with my mind as to what I see?
Or do I (REALLY) KNOW with my heart as to what I "think" It NEEDS...
Where are your thoughts being confirmed if Not for a HEART??... (You'd DIE if U didn't)
How Do you Know what you FEEL if you didn't have a brain?... (You'd DIE if you Didn't)
I FOUND OUT THAT; I am torn between my Body and Soul
My body is under Constant Attack, because of One Of My Two Influences...
One I must seek; and one -by my advesary- It constantly proposes....
NOW TELL ME; my attentive readers...
Is it lust to eat stones to fill your need????
Or is it Hunger To eat Bread for "WANTING TO"????
If I eat Bread for my NEED I will constantly HUNGER for it..
And if I eat Stones (which seem like bread to my knowledge) for my WANT I will constantly LUST for it...
The HEART WANTS WHAT IT WANTS..
But what do i NEED TO NEED....

This is so good a gunna tittle it as...
"The need of THE WORD OF YHWH"

-M.A.Y. (M.J)
Ohw yea; N i Hope you learned Sum'