Chapter 6

Ainsley

The four miles down the winding country roads to Chase's white farmhouse took about ten minutes. I was excited. I knew precisely what was about to happen and I couldn't wait.

Growing up in an MC, I was protected, but not totally sheltered. I'd seen plenty, so I had a few good tricks up my sleeve. I wondered how he'd react if I went down on him while he drove.

Julie and I had watched a bunch of porn to try to work out how to do it. My mom couldn't figure out where the cucumbers had been going; she kept buying them, and we kept taking them. It was really pretty funny. We'd learned some techniques, though, and I was ready to test my skill. There was nothing more that I wanted in life. Nothing more than to get Chase Hill's dick into my mouth.

"Come on, baby."

Chase grabbed my hand, then swung me up into his arms and carried me up onto the wraparound porch and inside the old house. He'd bought it a couple of years ago when the man who'd lived here died, and his kids had all moved away. They wanted to get rid of it quick. I heard Chase got a great deal on the place because it needed a bunch of repairs and the kids hadn't wanted to deal with it.

As soon as we passed through the door, Chase's mouth crashed down onto mine, and I heard his booted feet running up the stairs.

"In a hurry?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah! I am going to strip you down and taste every inch of your sweet little body. I'm going to taste you and take you all night long. There is no part of you that I'm going to leave alone; and as much as I'd like to take you now on the stairs, I want you to remember your first time."

"How do you know it's my first --"

"Don't you finish that. Don't piss me off right before I claim your sweet little pussy."

"Mmm, that sounds good. You gonna lick me and finger me to get me all soft and ready, put a couple of fingers inside and see if I need stretched?" I taunted him, watching his eyes carefully as they darkened, and the pupils dilated even more. "Are you going to take your cock in your hand, stroke it up and down a few times, then position the head against my little tiny slit and shove hard inside? Or are you going to shove me to my knees, open your fly, force my mouth open and shove your dick in all the way to the back of my throat and make me swallow around it? Are you going to be gentle and sweet or hard and rough?"

I was torturing him for sure, and probably making him question my virginal status. In truth, I was nervous as hell and trying to act brave. Was it working? I wasn't sure, but I didn't want Chase Hill to know I was afraid of anything.

We'd made it to his room already, and Chase was standing on the side of his bed, still holding me; he was breathing rapidly -- and I was pretty sure it wasn't because of the run up the stairs.

"You are in for it now, baby. You want to toy with a man who's been hard for you since the first time he got hard? Every fucking wet dream I've ever had was about you. You want to test my restraint when my dick is three seconds from ripping through my pants and just tearing you apart? Don't tease me, Ains. Do not tease me."

My entire body shivered, a mix of desire and nerves when he sounded so sexy-bossy. He ended his crazy tirade with a kiss, laid me on the bed and followed me down. He covered my body with his own; our mouths stayed coupled, tongues entwined.

Chase broke the kiss and stood abruptly. He hurriedly went about taking off his clothes. Shirt, boots, socks, jeans, and - Wowza - holy shit!

"What the hell is that thing?" I whispered.