09

Chapter 09- Change is upon us

Hoseok's P.O.V

I sat up the next morning looking at my phone then at the time. "Still no message from (Y/n)." I sunk back into the tent and crawled onto Kyungsoo kissing his face. Yeah I'll admit it, I might be falling for the male. (Y/n) Is slowly starting to leave my mind the more I hung out with Kyungsoo. When we were kids we always played together but never hung out alot. I just knew that he was there.  He wasn't alone, he had a bestfriend so he wasn't desperate to hang with us. It just felt weird leaving him out of the picture sometimes.

Flash back starts

It was the last day of school when Kyungsoo asked us to hang out. We were in the 8th grade when he asked us this. I nodded but (Y/n) and Jungkook were in their own world taking about the hot guys in our class and he wondered what they would do in High school.

"Ignore them Kyungie, they just are wrapped up in a conversation." He nodded.  "But I'll hangout with you." His face lit up. Jungkook and (Y/n) didn't even notice that I left with Kyungsoo. We walked off to the nearby corner store and bought a few things. After we decided to take a walk around town. "Do you think the others noticed that you are gone by now?" I shook my head. "Nah they would text or call but I got nothing." I took out my phone and saw Zero notifications. I kept walking with the male. I sipped on my Pepsi while we walked.

We came across a poster that showed a band playing in the park. We looked and I saw that It was Ft-island. I immediately ran and pulled Kyungsoo with me. We didn't have to pay for tickets since it was a spontaneous concert. We managed to get pretty close to the stage. I smiled and enjoyed my time and so did Kyungsoo. Soon the mini concert was over and we walked back over to the school still seeing Jungkook and (Y/n) sitting by a picnic table.

I laughed internally and before we went over to them Kyungsoo kissed my cheek and I was completely surprised. Now I know how long he's liked me for.

Flash back ends.

He didn't wake up so I nuzzled his cheek and pushed my nose against his face and kissed him but to no avail. He stayed asleep. I sighed getting under the blanket again and falling asleep with him.

Yoongi's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning looking at the time. '5 am' the house was quiet. There wasn't any maids running around and I enjoyed it. I sat up watching the Sun rise. It was so captivating to me to see that. I took out my phone and took a picture of it then posting it to Instagram. I sighed and looked back at my bed seeing (Y/n) lay there like the angel he was. I got back in bed and kissed his cheek. "I'll keep you safe my baby. Even if it's the last thing I do." I smiled and kissed his cheek this time. I pulled the blanket over our bodies and wrapped my arms around him again pulling him close as I went to sleep.

I woke up a few hours later to the sound of water running. (Y/n) wasn't next to me and I knew he was in the bathroom. Jungkook had his and (Y/n)'s stuff. "Oh crap." His family was returning today. I looked at Jungkook. "Morning." I ran back into my room seeing (Y/n) get dressed.

"Hey babe, me and Kookie are leaving today. Our pack is coming back and if they don't see us home then we will get in alot of trouble." He smiled at me and walked downstairs. "You ready to go Kookie?" (Y/n) said and He nodded, giving Namjoon a kiss Goodbye. I grabbed the back of (Y/n)'s neck and kissed his lips passionately. "I'm gonna miss you baby boy." I smiled and kissed him one last time before he and Jungkook left.

Me and Namjoon sat on the couch playing Smash. "Do you think they will come back to us?" I nodded. "Namjoon they have to...if they don't I won't know what to do." We played the game for about an hour. I decided to take my ass to the lake and relax. I put on some shorts and a sleeveless top then I slid on some vans and walked out of my house. I arrived at the lake and sat down by the water.

After a while I saw Two figures playing in the distance. I looked at the Two and saw That Hoseok boy and he was with someone else. I moved away from the lake and hid behind a tree to see what they were doing. I went into my bag form and sat in a tree looking at the scene below. "Hobi, you can't do anything about (Y/n) wanting things to change." The other male spoke. "Kyungsoo, I really don't think that Vampires and wolves should get along. It's just going to end in chaos."

The male who I guessed was Kyungsoo sighed. "Hoseok we are the only wolf pack that holds this grudge against Vampires we are the only pack that sends our kids and teens to a wolf only school! Do you not see that we are the fucking problem!" The Kyungsoo boy walked away from Hoseok and I followed secretly in the trees. Hoseok ran after him and pinned the male down kissing him. 'Gross' I thought and listened a bit more. "Well I guess you are right, but why does (Y/n) have to be the one to do it?"

I rolled my eyes and looked at them. "Just let (Y/n) do what he wants. I understand that he is your friend but he should be able to make his own choices."  After that Hoseok just nodded and they walked off towards the Lake. I didn't bother following them so I just flew towards (Y/n)'s house. When I arrived I flew up to the balcony seeing him and Jungkook playing video games. But (Y/n) looked a little upset. I changed to my vampire form and looked at him knocking on the glass lightly. (Y/n) opened the door and hugged me tightly. "Baby boy what's wrong?" I looked at his neck and face. "Who did this?" He cried into my chest and Jungkook spoke up. "Me and (Y/n) got into a fight with Hoseok. He was with that thing he calls a boyfriend." I looked at him. "Well what was the fight about?" He sighed. "Hoseok thinks that (Y/n) shouldn't date you and he found out about me and Namjoon." I looked at him. "What did you do?" He had tears of his own falling down. "Hoseok spit on us and called us disgusting freaks. (Y/n)'s mom came in and tried comforting us but we just ran to our room. "She said she would talk to Hoseok. I told her that Hoseok used a potion to make her hate you." I looked down at (Y/n). "Well what did she say?" (Y/n) smiled slightly. "If you become my mate she wants to speak to you." I nodded. "At least that isn't terrible."

I kissed his lips one more time and hugged Jungkook before leaving. "Everything will work out. Just hang on okay?" I smiled and walked out giving them one last wave before Turing to my bat form and flying home.

A/n: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Be sure to vote and comment! I'll see you in the next one bye lovesss ❤❤💕💕💕💟💙