bts.

learning korean:  (includes some swearing)

jin: jin softly shut the door behind him as he walked into the quiet house. "babe?" you were sat at a desk, headphones in your ears. jin quietly peaked over your shoulder and tried to take a glance at what you were looking at. '한국어' the title of the worksheet read, which made jin's eyes widen. leaning forward, jin placed a soft kiss on the exposed skin of your neck as he pointed to the correct answer. "i can't believe your learning korean," jin said. you shyly shrugged your shoulders, "i want to learn it. for you."

hoseok: hoseok had been cleaning the room when he came across a stack of papers haphazardly thrown on your desk. humming lightly, he flipped over the papers only to be met with big letter that read 'korean alphabet'. hoseok's eyes skidded over the paper as you, unknowingly to him, walked in the room. "hobi!" you yelled as you saw him looking at your paper, "don't read those!" hoseok smiled sheepishly, "too late!" "it was supposed to be a gift!" you frowned. "you're already a gift babe."

namjoon: namjoon smiled brightly as he heard your voice through the closed door, "an... annyeo..." your pronunciation was terrible, but in no way was he going to tell you that. "annyeonghaseyo," namjoon said with a smirk as he walked into the room. "hey!" you shouted as you pouted, crossing your arms, "i'm really trying here." namjoon chuckled, "i know baby, you're so cute." a flush took over your face and neck as namjoon sat down next to you, helping you with your pronunciations.

jimin: "jiminnnnnnn," you complained as you reached another hard problem on your korean worksheet. "yes babe?" jimin tried not to smile as you got increasingly more and more frustrated with the language. "why is korean so difficult." jimin chuckled, "well i-." you cut him off, "yes jimin, we know english is a dumb language that makes no sense but i just can't figure this out!" jimin placed a light kiss on your cheek, "it's okay babe, here, let me help

taehyung: "you have to start with writing the important things," taehyung said as he took the pen from your hand writing '김태형'. you rolled your eyes, "your name isn't on my list of need to know words, tae." taehyung fake gasped, placing his hand over his heart. "i beg to differ," he huffed, "but hey at least you can read it!" you laughed, "of course i know how to write your name taehyung, it was the first thing i learned." "see i am important!"

jungkook: "why the hell is your name so hard to write," was the first thing you said when jungkook walked through the door after practice. "well hello to you too," jungkook chuckled at the frustrated look on your face, "here let me see." you passed your paper shyly to jungkook who laughed at your awful writing. "don't laugh!" jungkook took the pencil from your hand before writing down his name '전정국'. "fuck off you fluent piece of shit."