{3 - Possession With A Little Bit Of Manipulation}

"You're telling us that these set of brothers have taken Yui because of her blood?" Reiji-san recalls when I explained why Yui 'walked out' on the Sakamaki brothers. 

"That's right." I nod my head. "If you like, I can give you the information I gather while watching over her." 

"That won't be necessary. However, I would like to ask you why you cannot show yourself to these other brothers since it seems you're the one they're looking for." 

"I just can't." I frown, turning my head away. "Yui is nothing but bait for the vampires because I've put my scent on her. It was only for to stall time, yet I didn't know the concerns once I placed my scent on her." 

"What do you mean?" 

"If they were to drink Yui's blood, it draws them closer to where I am, thus meaning I will expose myself to them. They cannot see me because I am constantly hiding myself from them. The reason why I'm letting you, and your brothers, see me is because I am allowing it." 

"And is there a reason why you've been speaking so quietly as if you are whispering?" 

"That's another thing I'm not allowed to tell. I'm telling you all this is because the girl belongs to you, so I've heard from your brothers. I'm helping you out, such as it is. . . Time is up for me being here. I must go. Do call me if you wish to know anything else, Reiji-san."  

"Of course." He nods his head and I disappear from his sight. 

I appear in Yui's dreams as she stands in front of the tree. My tree. . . "You're confused, aren't you?" I frown at her, asking from behind with my voice echoing. After all, this is Yui's dream.

She gasps and turns around while looking at me with confusion. "I am. . ." She frowns. "I want to know what's going on and why these brothers think I am you." 

"It's hard to explain to a human, and there isn't much I can say for now." 

". . .This tree. . . Is it yours?" 

"Yes. It's very sacred to me." I walk over to the tree. "This tree resembles me, and the one I am looking for. Adam." 

"Adam? Ruki-san mentioned it to me. What does that mean?" 

"I cannot tell you, sad to say. . . I want to say it's a made up fairy tale, but it's more of a project. But for now," I turn to Yui. "It's time to wake up." I lean close to her and cup her face in my heads as I press my forehead against hers. 

Yui awakens from her slumber and sits up from her bed, then gasps again when she sees me as if I were some ghost. She doesn't say anything while she stares at me, so I have to get her moving. 

"You should get dressed. You must be hungry." 

"You seem to know these brothers a lot. Are you their lost sister? Or a girl who use to live with them?" Yui questions. 

"No. . . I just happen to know them. . . Come, I'll show you where you need to go." I walk out of her bedroom and leads her down the hall, and into the dining room where the Mukami brothers are about to have dinner.  

"You seem to know the house pretty well. . . But, why are you helping me?" 

"Because I can. . . I suggest you don't talk to me when you're around these brothers. They might think you're going crazy, and make it seem that you're talking to yourself." 

"They can't see you?" 

I shake my head no while closing my eyes. "Hey, who are you talking to?" Yuma questions the human girl.