Shocking Realization

This is my first fanfiction ever, so I tried my best.  Hope you all enjoyed!

WELCOME TO ANOTHER DAY AT DAYCARE! Goldy runs excitedly into the daycare, ready to start the new day. She jumps onto the glass table and greets everybody.

"Arg! Ya matie!" A voice yells from outside.

Goldy walks outside to see Ryan and Tina on a pirate ship. They were dressed as pirates and the ship was bigger and better. There was ladder leading up to a high deck were you could see the whole backyard from there and a widened ocean floor beneath it. It also has two floors. Ryan was standing on the high deck wearing a pirate hat with a telescope and everything! 

Basically it had Goldys name written all over it.

"Hey guys! How'd you get this huge ship?" Goldy says climbing onto it.

"The slingshot squad made it for us!" Tina says holding a toy wooden sword.

"Well I wanna play too! This place looks awesome!"

Tina immediately walks towards goldy.

"No! This ship was made for me and Ryan only. Get out goldy." She says, while Ryan slides down the ladder.

"But this is really cool! Being a pirate would be awesome to hang out with you guys. I don't see a problem with it."

"I said no goldy. Do you not know how long this took for the slingshot squad to make for us?"

"No...but you guys are always together, I don't see the big difference, and I wanna be a pirate too!" Goldy says.

"This is just like the whole ninja thing, it's never gonna happen." Ryan says.

"The bigger difference is that Ryan and I are on a date and you're ruining it. Everything was just fine until you showed up."She held the wooden sword towards goldy in a dominant manner. It could still deal some damage.

"D-date?! Really Tina?" Ryan blushes out of slight embarrassment.

"You heard me cutie!"

"I just wanted to hang out with you guys for a bit! W-We're the same age Tina, you're not my mom!"

She had a little trouble speaking but goldy had to get her point her point across. All the while, Tina was shocked at Goldys sudden burst of confidence.

Goldy looked over to Ryan,with no hesitation in his eyes, just stayed there quietly.

"Grrrrrr..."

"Oh no. You done it now goldy." Ryan says calmly.

"GOLDY!"

Goldy already had hoped the ship and started running away but it was too late, Tina was already catching up to her.

Tina decided to use the wooden toy sword to hurt goldy with. It couldn't kill her, sadly, but Tina always liked a challenge, like hitting a piñata.

"Hey stop it- OW! That hurts- OW!

"YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TALKED BACK! YOU DESERVE THIS!"

Out of clumsiness Goldy trips and falls to the ground but that didn't stop her. She kept hitting and hitting until Goldys health was at almost half a heart. This was way worse than the lightsaber. Considering it was way stronger, it took goldy out in one hit, she barley felt anything when she would respawn.

But no, today was different. Goldy felt every hit and every bruise and every splinter that hit against goldys body. It wasn't long until she was already at half a heart.