Chapter one: here we go again but better

Iggy’s POV: “who’s there?” I grumbled as I heard three feet land on the ground behind me. “Iggy can you please heal this female wolf.” Galaxy said, “ah it’s good to hear your voice, set the gal on the table please so I may know where she is” I commanded, walking to the table and placing my hand on the female in front me. “how did someone pregnant get hurt this badly?” I asked Galaxy. Insted a deep voice responed. “my name is Ron sir… and well my partner tried to attack your granddaughter because we were instructed to kill Max, I no longer want to hurt your granddaughter because I see that is near impossible.”

“and you should know that she doesn't understand her powers yet.” I calmly told Ron, soon the girl I was healing got up and thanked me for helping her, I found out her name was April and she was forced to do mob work while she was in the state she is in. I told her to relax and stay out of the action like I have. “so you and Iggy will stay back while Ron and I help out the others with things.” Galaxy told April. I heard a car park outside the house and within that same minute a voice that made me smile. “Papa! I managed to stop my power a little! thank you for fixing my mistake” Max said while hugging me tightly.

Ronan’s POV: “it’s nice to be back home” Axel said as he parked my car in the driveway. “so Ronan,” Galaxy said as she turned in her seat to look at me. “are you ready for what’s coming up?” she asked. “I… I guess.” I sighed, we all got out of the car and walked into the house, then I followed Galaxy and Axel into the living room where they grabbed a family painting, and opened it to revail three locks in a triangle shape, one was black, one was red and the last one a dark pink. first Axel put his red key in and unlocked the bottom left lock, next Galaxy put in her dark pink key and unlocked the bottom right lock, then I stepped forward. as I held the black key in my hand I closed my eyes, thought of what I this ment, thought about how currentally the blade I have with me was my fathers, and when I opened my eyes I put the key in the black lock, and turned the key. the lock opened and so did the triangle, what was inside was a book. “a book?” I asked, confused of what this was. “well... two, the book of thieves and the book of hunters” Axel said as he pulled the books out, us three spent hours upon hours looking through the book’s learning about the history of our families and honing what skills and tricks they learned, we each also found out something special, Galaxy and Axel both found out they they could walk on air! with practice. “so the Ride’s can all double jump. that’s a trait we all share. cool!” the siblings excamed. I learned alot from my family history, however one that caught my attention more than the rest was how to blend in with shadow naturally. “so my family can become one with the darkness without powers. we have to test these skills out.” I purred, knowing that star would love seeing what I can do now. “but they can’t know about the books” Axel told me as he placed a paw on my shoulder. “I know, should we leave these here?” I asked him, “no, it’s our turn to fill these pages in.” Galaxy said wrapping the book of hunters in some magic wrapping and sticking it into a handbag on her waist. “ok, well now I know there is a reason my sheath was also able to hold a book” I said as I put the book of thieves in a safe place, got up, and walked with the Ride siblings to my car.

Galaxy’s POV: “jump and circulate our feet to jump again.” i repeated to myself as I watched my brother double jump with awkwardness and using a fireball to steady himself yet sending it astray at the same time. “let do this!” I excamed when I jumped once. “hy-ah!” I yelled as I did what the book told me and managed to double jump again in time to see someone a ways away block Axel’s fireball with a shield and start walking towards us. “um bro you made someone mad” I pointed out to him. “yeah, it’s Layla. someone I ran into a while ago when I was practicing my jumping at first.” Axel said as he flawestly double jumped over both me and Ronan in one jump. “nice job, and yes I know I’m still a little transparent because stay low and move with the shadows doesn't help much” Ronan sighed, moving into the light and becoming visible fully again. as Axel went to go talk with Layla me and Ronan decided to get Star’s help to make a obstacle course for me and my brother to race though, once Ronan got the last hologram ready I grabbed my brother and pulled him to the start line.

Axel’s POV: “a race?” I asked, confused why I was pulled away from my conversation about my nuclear fish friend. “yeah, just our skills and weapons, no powers, no sabtodge, just. win.” my sister Galaxy said. “alright.” I purred as she pulled out her dagger and I pulled out my longsword. “three! two! one! go!” Star yelled singling me and Galaxy to go, first part was easy, a spinning attack to take out two holograms followed by a vault over some boxes and a slide under some spikes, then we had some more wall jumps followed by more fighting and finishing with a double jump, death from above kill win for me. “yeah! I yelled jumping in the air and without warning my sister killed her hologram, then tackled me to the ground. “how did you win? I teleported up the wall jump because I have no idea how to wall run like you do” she exclaimed realizing she broke one of the rules. “good job sis, your cooking and doing the dishes tonight.” I smiled knowing that this would be a good punishment for her sence she hates cooking for others.