Chapter 5: Jackson's house

You wake up to the feeling of someone rubbing your lower back. You turn away. "Daddy no I want to sleep in I don't want to go.." Jackson chuckles. "I'm daddy now?" You turn and face him. "Jackson! I thought were my dad!" He laughs. "No but I like how that sounds when you say it." He winks and unbuckles you. "We're at my house sweetie. You said you wanted to stop by.." you smile.

"Yay let's look around!" Jackson helps you out of the car and you walk inside. "Do you live alone?" You look around his living room. "Yes I live alone." You hug him. "I'll stay over with you so you're not lonely..." he smiles and leans in to kiss but he backs out. You leave his arms and walk to the kitchen. "It's a big kitchen!"

He smiles. "I like to have big things." He winks. You giggle. He shows you the extra rooms he has. "You can sleep in one of these if you stay over." You smile. And walk into the master bedroom. Jacksons room is big and the ceiling goes up really far. His bed sheets are yellow his curtains are black and his room is black, yellow, and pink. You giggle.

"Your room is kinda girly.." you tease him and giggle. He laughs and turns to face you. "The only girly thing in here is you." You smirk. "I'm not as girly as your room." He walks over to his bed and sits. He pats his bed inviting you to come over to him. You walk over to him and sit almost on him.

"I'm tired and this dress is too tight." You struggle with the zipper on your back. "Here let me help you." He slowly unzips your dress. He zips down past your bra and stops at your lower back. You turn fast facing him so he doesn't see your panties. "Do you have a long shirt?" He stands up and walks over to his drawer. He opens it and grabs a pink shirt out.

"This is my favorite shirt." He hands you his shirt. You turn your face away from him and slip your dress down in front of him and bend over to pick it up then you slip his shirt on over your head. "Much better." He walks over to you and sits next to you. "Don't bend over in front of me like that. You're teasing me.." he places his hand on his dick. You blush and hit him. "Stop all I did was change. It's not like I was naked."

He smirks and bites his lip. "You look really really sexy in those panties." You playfully push him. He slowly falls back onto his bed. He hopes you'll climb on top of him and tease him more. But instead you walk away to the other rooms. And try to pick which one you like best.

"I'll sleep In here.." you point to the medium sized room with gray curtains and gray bed sheets. He sighs. "Okay." You walk back to his room and flop out on his bed. You open your arms and spread your legs apart. "I like your bed better.." He licks his lips. "Then lay in it with me and sleep."

You look at him and pat his bed

You look at him and pat his bed. "Well get in.." he gets into bed with you and you crawl under the covers. He pulls himself under the blankets and you feel his warm hand slide over to your side of the bed and onto your inner thigh. You spread your legs giving him access to what he wants. He places his hand over your core. He slowly starts to rub his fingers around your panties. "Ah" you pull him towards you and he gets on top of you.