Chapter 6: Explaining..

Your dreaming of Jeremy and how he hurt you. You feel hands go up and down your back. You start to scream. "No! Jeremey! Please stop!! I'm scared!!..." Jackson wakes you up. "No Jeremy isn't here it's just me jackson..." you turn over and face jackson. "O-oh my gosh..! I-I thought you were Jeremy touching me."

You pant and lay your head back. "I was having a bad dream..." you pant and jackson pulls you into a hug. "I'm here I'm here. I'll protect you. Don't worry." His warm hands rub your back. His comforting body feels safe. You start to feel safe in his arms. "Mmmm" you start to cry. "I want Jeremy gone from my thoughts but I can't make him go away."

Jackson makes a silly face as sticks his tongue out. "Haha..!" You cover your mouth. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to laugh it's just funny." He makes another silly face. "I want you to laugh and smile Y/N. I want you to be happy." You giggle. "Well making faces like that is working..."

He laughs and he lays down in bed next to you

He laughs and he lays down in bed next to you. You get on top of his chest and lay down on him. He brings his hands to your lower back and leaves them there. You smile. "Your hands are warm.." he smiles and brings his hands to your butt and squeezes. You smile and lay your head down on his chest and hear his heart beat.

He brings his hands back up from your butt to your lower back and he rests them there. You roll over to his side between his arm and his side and you place your hand on his chest. You lay your head on his chest and look up at him. "You know what I forgot to do...?" He rubs your head and plays with your hair. "What?"

You reach over and grab your phone. "I didn't tell anybody I was staying over with you.." he laughs. And plays with your hair brushing through it. You close your eyes. You like your hair played with. "Y/N I told them you were staying with me last night. Anna's mom Tammy gave me her number so I could call her if I needed to.." you smile. "Good."

He stops playing with your hair and rests his hand on your back. You open your eyes and look at his face. "Don't stop. I like that.." he smiles. "You like what..?" You grab his chin and face it towards you. "I like "YOU" playing with my hair.." he laughs. "I like my hair played with too ya know.." you smile. "Play with mine first then I'll do yours.." he turns his head to face up.

He starts to run his fingers through your hair. You smile and close your eyes. You both sit there in silence while he plays with your hair. You feel him stop. "Jackson..?" He says nothing. You open your eyes and see that he has fallen asleep. You giggle and squeeze your way out from between his arm and side.