Intro

K just a quick note, I did put my own creepypasta, I would have included a photo but I suck ass at drawing

and finally, don't like Boy x Boy content, LEAVE, it pisses me off when people know this and still leave their bullshit comments :)

--------------------------------------------------

I twitch as Slenderman leads me through the woods. His tentacles keep moving around him and keep moving inside his body only for a new one to come out. I know it was a bad idea, I've heard from the rumors at school what happens to kids that believe to have seen Slender or the people who have gone into the woods only to end up on the missing person report on the news.

But, for some reason, I couldn't bring myself to feel anything. Not fear. Not sadness. Not even cautious about walking in the middle of the woods with this tall blank-faced silhouette.

I numbly drag my feet after the tall-tentacle-freak, but I didn't know he could hear my thoughts.

We came near the edge of a clearing and were met by a large mansion. He begins to walk again and once out of my daze, I follow. He stops at the door and turns to me, and although he doesn't have a face he somehow seemed concerned. He starts to talk.

"When we get in, try not to freak out, alright Toby?" My body ticks but besides that, I don't respond.

He slowly opens the door and steps inside, me following a little after. He looks around before speaking somewhat puzzled.

"That's odd, usually it pretty hect-?!"

"I said to wear the tutu Jeff!!"

"NO! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME KID!" I look deeper into the house to see a guy with long black hair, carved smile, paleface, white sweater, and black jeans being chased by a little girl with a pink dress and tiara holding a tutu.

"Sally, just give up. Jeff isn't going to get into the pink thing even if his worthless life depended on it." Said a guy with a blue mask slouched on the couch.

"Yeah Sall' please don't force Jef- Do it, Sally! I'll help!- No!" Another boy around nineteen said. He wore a short-sleeved hooded shirt with half of it having a fog pattern and black jeans. His eyes were none existent at least not until his voice became distorted, then there was a pupil. He seemed to stop himself and sit back down from his place next to the other man.

"I brought all the makeup in the house Sall!" I'm surprised to see a short elf looking guy come out of the T.V with multiple purses in which the makeup has to be in. He too starts to help the little girl put the man in the tutu.

I can't help but giggle slightly but then twitch violently when voices to the left of me and Mr.Slenderman began to speak.

"You're back."

"Welcome, sir..."

There were two guys, one wearing an orange hood with a black ski mask with a stitched frown, and one with a pale white mask and black eyes. I couldn't see much else of the hooded figure but the other man had chocolate brown hair, but that was all.

It soon became quite so I looked around and saw all eyes on Slenderman and me, and I being the cowered my dad used to call me, I hid behind my Slender. What...did happen to my dad? I started to think of my...my...who was I thinking of? My head soon started to pounding causing my ticking and trembling to become worse.

"'By. Toby. Toby are you alright?" Looking up, I'm met by Slenders blank face and for a second, I can see him in the woods and behind him was smoke and I could hear sirens. I began to calm down and so does my twitching up to small ticks and trembles. As my vision comes back to me, I find myself staring at the man with the white mask, thank god Slender gave me a mouth guard. "Toby!"

"Y-y-y-ye-s s-sir! So-sorr-y sir..." I look down embarrassed by my stuttering. He stares at me for a little longer before turning to the rest in the house.

"Guys, this is Toby Rogers but will from now on be called Ticci Toby on missions. Toby, those guys over there are Jeff, Ben, and Sally, Jeff is the one in the tutu. Those two-well three? I don't know anymore. They are Eyeless Jack, Eric, and Dominic." I turn to the two guys waving on the couch and stare at them, confused about what he said. Three?

"Jack." said the man with the blue mask.

"Eric-and Dominic!" All at once I catch on as Eric, who seemed shy, all of a sudden seemed crazed and excited, and again, his left eye had a pupil.

"And these two are Hoodie and Masky! They are my proxies, they do more of the intense important work. Guys, this is the new proxy." I was surprised and judging by the way they spoke them were too.

"Him? You can't be serious Slendy!" Said the hooded figure.

"Yeah, I mean, look at him, he keeps twitching and can barely speak. It's freaky." I started to feel something but I didn't know what it was. But what I did know was that the voices didn't like it.

He insulted you

Hurt him

Break him

Do it

Hurt him

Do it

Make him pay

Do it

Make him pay for what he did

Do it

Do it

Do it

Do it!

My mind went blank. I couldn't think, but I had only one thing in my mind,

I had to hurt him...

I couldn't stop myself as I swung my hatchets at him moving as fast as I could. But he was also really fast. He managed to land a blow in my side but I didn't feel it. as he went to move, I swung my hatchet at his feet making him fall on his back, he was caught off guard and so I swung my blades up but was somehow ripped off his body. I heard a loud ringing sound in my head making it spin and then I was falling into the black ibis.

3rd Person

Everyone was quiet as they saw Toby faint and was hanging by one of Slenders tentacles.

"I'm going to have to ask you not to make him disturbed, alright Tim? And also," the atmosphere seemed to become dark and suddenly Slender became much taller and intimidating, "Might I remind you of all the other freaks in the house? So I would keep my mouth shut, understood?" Tim stiffly nodded when someone yelled out.

"He's bleeding!" Eric had yelled when seeing a dark red substance trailing down Slenders tentacle.

Slender turned to the small 17-year-old and saw a small gash on his right side. He sighs, why couldn't there just a normal, calm day in the house?

"Someone go find Clockwork or Liu, we'll need to get him stitched up." With that, Slenderman teleports away from the living room.

Everyone stayed quiet and stared at the place Slender was just standing in.

"I'll...go find my brother..." Jeff then stands up, forgetting about the frilly thing around his waist and runs up the stairs of the mansion.

Masky holds up his left hand which held his five-inch switchblade. Hoodie grabbed his shoulder and told him reassuringly.

"Don't worry Bro, you had to defend yourself or else you would have been hurt." Masky shakes his head.

"It's not that.." Hoodie was confused.

"Then what's wrong?"

"He...didn't look hurt at all, he looked crazier than Jeff, Eric Dominic and Jane combined..."

'Just who did you bring Slender?'