Chapter Two

Masky

It's been a few weeks since we took Toby on his first kill and as soon as we got home he locked himself in his room. He never came out, not even for waffles or to torment Jeff like he had promised Sally. The only times he went out was for pills, sharpeners, or the missions we'd be sent on. Only certain people went in such as Jane. Eric, and Clockwork. Every time I see Eric or Clockwork go in I get this murderous rage and from the way EJ kept looking at Eric he felt the same.

Slendy had some business to attend for a few days and left some missions for a few people. We, the Proxies, had a few but had to be on patrol for the most part. Hoodie just came down from Tobie's room when I told him bluntly.

"I'm getting sick of the new guy keeping himself isolated, Sally keeps whining about him not playing with her and she's getting annoying as fuck. Today I will be going with him instead of going by himself, ok?" Brian stared at me for a second before a few points of his ski mask lift.

"Is little Masky worried over a Ticci Toby? Don't worry it's fine, just go easy on him? And make him eat this." He throws me an apple over the counter "He hasn't eaten in three weeks right? He looked about ready to faint last mission." I nod and look over to the door of the kitchen where Toby just shrugged in.

He looks at us before turning around and heading out the door.

Time Skip

'Shit, for a small shrimp he gets around fast!'

I had been following the footsteps of Toby who disappeared right after leaving the house.

'At least he took his scouting rout..'

A small thud and soft "shit" caught my attention and I started to speed up the pace.

When going to round a tree I was met with a blade to my throat. I didn't flinch but slowly fallow the shaking blade to a quivering arm and up to Toby's off looking eyes. Slowly, I grab his wrist and pull it away. I turn to fully face him and push him up next to the tree but never leave his eyes. They were delated and unfocused. Trapping him against the tree, I start to speak soft but stern.

"Toby, listen to my voice. Only my voice. Try to focus. Don't forget, Slender has eyes in the woods at all times. If he knows of this he will most likely get rid of you. So, just listen to me. Nothing else. Ignore the voices, and pay attention here." I slowly start to make his eyes focus on mine and instruct him back to reality. His eyes slowly started to lose that distant look and his ticks slowed down to an about normal state. His breathing evened out and he turned curious eyes to me.

"Masky? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be taking care of the south-west gate?" I ignore him and just put the apple in his hand. "What's this for?"

"For you to eat, you haven't since we got back from your first kill. Hoodie, Eric, and the others were trying to get you out of your room but you wouldn't budge. So Hoodie said to give you this as a snack." He shakes hid and tries to hand it back.

"I'm not hungry." Hell no!

"I'm not taking no for an answer, you either eat it or I feed it to you." He just shakes his head and tries to push me off, keyword tries.

"Can you back up?"

"Not until you eat that apple." He seemed very persistent on not eating it, oh well, I warned him. "Don't say I didn't warn you."

He was confused as I pulled off my mask and took the apple from his hand and gripped his waist pulling him close.

"What are you-?" Taking a bite of the apple, I pull his mouth guard down and smash our lips together and part his mouth just enough to put the piece in.

He kept struggling for a few minutes before giving up and chewing the piece and swallowing. I pull off him and stare at his flushed face.

"Will you finish the apple or will I have to feed you still?" He shakes his head and continues to eat the apple while continuing his patrol.

Time Skip

When we arrived back at the mansion Slendy was standing at the door. Toby was still flushed and refused to meet my eyes.

We all greeted him and Toby was on his way to go hide back in his room when Slender called after him.

"Toby, if you could just go freshen up and come back down to play with Sally that would be great." He doesn't turn around but nods and continues his run back upstairs where we hear him slam the door. Slender sighs and turn to me which is where I felt his aura intense a bit.

"And why, Timothy, would you do that to him?" I look at him puzzled as I take my mask off.

"What do you mean?"

"I get that you were all worried that he would not eat but why did you feed him like that?" A sudden realization hit me and I just shrugged.

"Like you said he wouldn't eat, so I took matters into my own hands." His blank face continued to stare at me somehow. He sighs and turns to the stairs where Toby was coming down looking better than earlier and goes with Sally and Eric.

----------------------------------------------------------

Shorter than normal but I was in a rush, this book will be all over the place :")

Also sorry fot not posting last sunday! and the sunday before that. . . ill try to get the next chapter done asap