Shayne topp

As I sauntered across the street to my apartment I noticed my phone buzzing. I noticed it was Shayne texting me so I opened it and saw that he had finally replied to my text from earlier when I asked him if it was ok if I came over and of course he said I could.

I took a shower because I was sweaty from my hour long run that I had just took.

After I got out if the shower I put on a shorts and a light blue tank top. I texted Shayne again and told him I'll be over in like 10 minutes but he didn't see it. I was gonna get Starbucks bit then decided against it and went straight to Shayne's apartment. As I neared I didn't hear anything but then saw that the door was slightly open.

I pushed the door open farther very slowly so it didn't make any noise. As I went into Shayne's apartment I started to hear footsteps so I hid behind the couch. I heard the footsteps come closer then stop. My heart was beating faster then it ever has and I was thinking about if Shayne was ok. I peeked out after two minuets to see if the person was still there. I didn't see anything so I stood up but soon realised it was a bad mistake.

The person held my arms behind my back with one hand and another hand was over my mouth. I tried to scream but it was just muffled by the person's hands. I started to cry and tried to wiggle my hands out the the person's grip but it was to strong. As I slowly accepted that I was gonna die the man let go of my mouth but I was to scared to scream as he pushed me to the floor and I heard something click behind me and I then felt something hard against the back of my head.

I soon started to cry harder, put my head down, and close my eyes. I was then shot in the head.

With a nerf gun.

Wait what.

I turned around slowly as the person took off the mask and it was Shayne.

"That's payback for pranking me with thinking that you died"

That's true I did plan a fake death prank on Shayne because I had a dream that I had pulled a prank on Shayne and he said that I had one our prank wars. So I did an actual prank and he cried 10x harder then I did.

I got up and punched him in the shoulder lightly and gave him a hug. He hugged me back but I stole the gun and ran away and kept shooting him with the nerf gun.

We had a nerf gun battle then watched Disney movies for the rest of the day as Shayne and I stupidly sang along to the songs terribly. 

After the part where u thought I was going to die it turned out to be a fun day. I hope we don't have another prank wars because I don't think that they are supposed to have ended in crying so much.

548 words total i kmow its short I'll try to write them longer .