7 • the breaking point 🔞

(A/N) SMUT. IS. HAPPENING!! I tried my best with it, so don't go to hard on me in the comments... It's pretty long so I hope you enjoy it. (Decided to post two chapters in one day before 12 am)

EDITED: (A/N) (2020) Heads Up! Consensual Sex, SLIGHT Dom/Sub Elements, Sort Of Rough Sex, Safe Sex, Dirty Talk, Wet & Messy, And Teasing. Not here for smut?

There's always time for skipping this chapter ya know?

(2021) EDITED: TOP!Gon → Yes, Gon tops and then Killua tops later, meaning they SWITCH okay. This book came out in 2018, and there was barely any Top Gon at the time so stop whining in the comment section. I hate reading about it, and will delete any new comments talking about it.

-·-

"G-Gon?! What are you doing?!" Killua asked as he felt Gon peppering his neck with kisses.

"I'm making you feel good, of course. I thought you knew that already," Gon smirked as he trailed his lips up to kiss Killua's face.

Killua's blush got redder and his body got hotter. "But h-how...do you know how to do t-this stuff?" Killua let out a moan as he felt Gon grind against him.

"I did some research, and let's just say...it taught me a lot of things, but I won't be doing them all tonight." Gon smiled mischievously as he slid his hand underneath Killua's shirt.

Killua gasped, the words sending sparks of electricity through his body. The heat was now pulsating more intensely than ever before.

Killua whimpered, "But I wanted to top."

"Well it looks like a change of plans then. I want to try what I had learned from the websites on you first." Gon kissed his cheek, "It should feel good, at least, that's what the website said." He sat up, tugging at the hem of Killua's shirt and pulling upwards.

Killua raised his arms to make it easier on Gon and the shirt was off and thrown to the corner of the room. He then felt hands on the hem of his pants, tugging downwards.

Killua was a little hesitant but he eventually lifted his hips to help Gon pull those off as well, along with his boxers. The embarrassment was at full force from Gon staring at him, taking in every little detail imaginable.

"Stop staring, you idiot," Killua said, looking off to the side.

Gon, on the other hand, didn't hear him. He was too busy eyeing Killua's exposed body and the way it looked as if it was shining. It was so tempting, like it was waiting to be marked with hickeys and any other blemish. He felt a hand hit him on his head, pulling his attention away from the perfectly sculptured body.

"Idiot! I said stop staring! It's embarrassing!

Gon looked up and saw Killua's annoyed expression. He chuckled awkwardly and rubbed the back of his neck in shame, "Sorry Killua, but you're just so beautiful."

Another hit to the head. "Shut up, Gon!"

Gon chuckled a little bit more at Killua's embarrassment but after that, he was serious again. "Killua, get on all fours."

Killua jumped at that, "What?!"

"Get on all fours," Gon repeated casually, his dark amber eyes foggy with lust. "I want to try something."

Killua looked deeply into the foggy eyes before complying with the request. He was now on all fours, his tail twitching lightly from the cold air.

"Spread your legs more."