Summer 18'

Its summer and a lot is going on at the time but i didnt let it affect me. My dad brought to my attention that my little brother would be playing in a tournament in Las Vegas. So i didnt want to turn that down i wanted to have something to go to school and talk about. Every back to school teacher will ask " well what did you do over the summer" and i dont want to say get fat. Anywhoo. The drive to vegas was twenty hours long but we all enjoyed ourself. So we made it to vegas 19 hours early, and it was veryyy hot we had to change and go straight to the game. Of course me and my step mom was the extra ones we went to a bathroom to wash up, brush teeth and all that good stuff cause we just couldnt go out sad. So we made it to the game and my brother plays for 14u hawks . Not thinking at all that the older boys would be there they walked in the gym. I knew a few my cousin was on the team so i knee he would come speak to me. Then out of nowhere james texted me on Instagram. Keep in mind this was 2 years later since we seen eachother and must i say he looks even better than before. He asked me why was i in Vegas of course i told him while still shocked. He then asked me was i coming to his game and i said well of course. I then had to back track and ask him how fif he know i was vegas and he said he saw me. HE DIDNT SPEAK. I asked when and he gave a full description on what i did. So then he gave me gis number and told me he would text me where everything was going to take place.
  Hours later i got a text with the location and time so you know i went to support but i didnt get a chance to actually speak. I was a nervous wreck the whole time. I watched him play his game and he did it quite well. The game was over but we left before i could speak. I texted him and told him i was upset and he asked why. I told him i couldn't speak to him or get a hug from him  he then said i gotchu next time.
   Game two was the next day so he was texting me the whole time i was at the gym waiting for them to play. He texted me and told me he would be with the trainor when he made it cause he had a bad fall tbe previous game. I thought he said it cause he didnt want to sit with me but he sent me the actual video of it and it kind of hurt my feelings but i told him okay. So i seen him walk in and i was standing and a voice was behind me that said hey amanda. It was very deep and i grew wet. Lol silly me. I didnt think it was him but we were face to face and he was in my face he said hey Amanda i said hey james looking down a little then we went seperate ways.