Part 1 Toothless look!

Duvy's POV,

Hi my name is Duvy and i have a dragon named Spere. She is a Nightfurry, one of Toothless' best friends. I am to one of his best friends. We d crazy things together. I'm like the Hiccup jr. to him. And i speak Dragones. He understands me either way but you know I dont. I really like Astrid and Hiccup, they are my family friends. I love their relationship. I wish i had someone like Astrid and Hiccup do for eachother. :(/its a homer. But at least i still have alt f friends and i have a lot of time to meet someone i love the most. You know? I really lie this new thing Hiccp gave me as a-"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Toothless got enjoyed and covered his ears and so did Spere. 'Will you shut up!' Spere shouted. 'Grrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhu' she rolled her eyes and groaned. "What's up with you big pouty head!" I smirked then laughed. "OH...MY...THOR! THERE IS A MOVIE ABOUT HICCUP AND ASTRID'S RELATIONSHIP! OMG WE'VE GOT TO SEE IT TOOTHLESS! TOOTHLESS, TOOTHLESS!" I shouted across the room at Toothless who looked as if he wanted me dead. 'What do you want?!' He asked annoyed. Its so cute when hes annoyed with me, an when he's mad its less cute. "Toothless look!" I ran over to him and he saw it and he looked amused. 'Groooooooooooo' he cooed. 'We've got to see this movie... TODAY!' He cheered. "Ok Toothless, we can go, just you and me since Spere is not feeling up for it!" I said. He groaned. 'Why cant she come with us?' He complained. 'I'm not going anywhere without her coming with us,' he said stubbornly. "Oh I dont think so," i fought back and we got into an agurment that lasted about, well it seemed like and hour but it was for 20 minutes strait. "We are going with out her no exceptions," i say. 'Oh, I dont think so missy!' He fought back. 'We are taking her or we dont go ever!' He pouted annoyedly. "Fine it's up to you, but im going to see this movie if your coming with me or not," I said. 'Ugh! She's coming with us or your not going at all either!' He spat. "Hey Toothless Hiccup put me incharge of you so I tell you what to do and bring you places ok?" I asked. 'No! Who made you incharge?' He asked. This went on what seemed like forever.

Twenty minutes later...

"I dont know why you would say that, its not fair that you have to fuss like a baby at me when you dont get what you want," i say but im still pretty playful with him. 'Gen I be wit bdjvfbirjf bid ckisrrvujbwferidgbf NONON NO NO NON O ON ON ON ONO NO NO NO N NO NO NO NO! I DONT WANT TO!' He pouted. 'Come on Toothless lets go. Now if you want or im leaving you with your cranky girl here," i say pointing at my dragon who was listening the whole time, and boy she looked like she wanted us both dead. 'No i will not go!' Toothless pouted. "Oh yes you are my friend," i say pulling him to the door. I already know im going to win this, and before you knowing it we are flying of to the movies. Don't know how I got Tothless to listen to me, but I guess im just very persuasive. I dunno. 'Ugh,' he sighs.

I hope that this chapter was good. I think it was a cute idea making me and toothless fight with eachother. And i like the fact that im in this story too. Hehe its great to be with dragons. Woooohooooooo!