Shh the movie is starting!

Astrids POV.

Shhh! The movie is starting!" Astrid quietly cheered. Rooo Rooo! Toothless cooed and I laughed. Toothless is the best, besides my dragon of course. If you dont love Toothless, well then die in a whole! 

(20 years of Dreams) *the Httyd song when it starts* dun dun dun dun dun du du duuuun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun duuun, dun dun, dun dun dun du duuuun, dun dun du du da dun, duuuun!

'Can't wait cant wait! Can it start already?!' He scrambled in his seat like crazy, i had to calm down. "Toothless it's starting now! Shh!" I shush him excitedly. 'Ok ok, I'm just so excited!' He says excitedly. "I know, I am too! Eeeeek!" We squeal together as the movie started. 

In the movie,

Hiccup's POV.

Hi my name is Hiccup, and I have the best, hottest, sunxiest, and sweetest girl friend ever! I also have a night furry named Toothless. He's my best friend. 'Roooo rooo!" Toothless cooed and smiled. "Awww Toothless that's you," Duvy nudged him. 'Yea no kidding,' Toothless smirked. Anyone who tries to steal my girl, will suffer a blasting from Toothless, my dragon. Yes I am very protective of her, well you know because other guys and girls could take her. Nah, she's tough! She's a vikqueen! She can handle herself, and I can help as the loving boyfriend I am. "Hiccup?" Astrid called from the other room. "Yes Milady?" He asked. "What's up?" He asked. 'Well I was woundering if you wanted to have some fun tonight?" She asked with a smirk. "Oooohhhh, uuum well, I am, well I guess, maybe, we can, or someth-, Astrid interrupted with a passionate kiss. "Hhhmmmm hhhhmmm hmmmm," Hiccup asked. Astrid pulled away, "what was that?" She asked smirking. "That sounds great, I said. Tonight Milady, tonight! I promise you it will be very fun!" He winked Astrid smirked. Hiccup was about to walk out of the room but Astrid stopped him. "Wait! One last thing!" She said as she ran into his arms. "Can we make out?" She asked.  

Sorry guys if this is getting to weird and sexual. If you want you can stop reading it. I'll try not to make it too weird. But this is no site for innocents. This was a dare from my sister, to make a weird story. So here it is. 

"What the heck! EW!" Duvy shrieked with weirdness. 'Tsk! I so ship it!' Toothless laughed. I just laughed, we bot did. It was just halarious to us for some reason. "Yes, Let's make out right now," Hiccup smirked as he leaned in to Astrid for a kiss. It got a lot deeper. Hiccup and Astrid's tongues were fully inside each others. They were haveing a toungue war, and the looks of it, it looked like Hiccup one the war. They then pulled away laughing. "Hah eheheheheh haha," Astrid giggled. (Lick!)  Hiccup then licked Astrids chin up to her four head. "Ew! Haha! Ok ok you won!" Sshe giggled when Hiccp started tickling her. "No sto-op! Tha at tickles!" She giggled. 

Tothless' POV.

Duvy and I just stared at eachother with blank faces. Then we rolled our eyes in weirdness. Since when does Hiccuo tickle people? I mean he tickles me, but of course not like that, and im glad! EW! Just thinking about it! I can just imagine Hiccup tickling Toothless, but not like he does to Astrid! I mean can you imagine?! I can't. Don't ship Hicctooth! Not on the menus tonight or tomorrow.

"This is... well, interesting i must say," Duvy said as Toothless nodded. "AAAHHHH MOMMY WHAT ARE THEY DOING!" A little girl cried. "OH SH**! WRONG ROOM!" The woman screemed and coverd her daughters eyes in shock. "What did you say mommy? What does sh** mean?" The girl asked curiously. "NEVER SAY THAT WORD AT THIS AGE!" She scolded. "I'm sorry mommy i didnt know it was a bad word," the girl apologized shakily. Toothless made this face

 Toothless made this face