Drunk Hookups & Lacrosse Games

DISCLAIMER: I would just like to say that, this story is fan-fiction, so not everything I mention in this story is true. (ie; the school he attends, his family, his friends, etc.) Also, in this story, Nash isn't famous, and Magcon doesn't exist. He still has his friends that he would've met in Magcon (Aaron, Shawn, Matt, Carter, Jack, Jack G, Cameron..etc.) except they all met at school, and not in Magcon. Also, I'm having writer's block for 'Bad Boys Aren't My Type' but I will try and get back to writing that ASAP!

_______________

Chapter One| Drunk Hookups & Lacrosse Games

He set his hands on my waist as he brought me close to his body. I could feel his hot breath tickling my neck.

"You are everything I have ever wanted. Now, I have you.." He whispered into my ear.

I could feel my breath hitching in my throat, and I could feel a family of butterflies fluttering in my stomach.

He brought his hand up to my face, and caressed my cheek, with the pad of his thumb. His bright, blue, eyes poured into my brown ones. Oh, how just a simple touch from this boy can make my senses go insane. Well, actually, he's not just any boy.

This boy is Nash Grier.

We stared at each other in silence, as he leant in closer to my face. I knew what was happening next. I closed my eyes, as I felt his pink, plump, lips smash into mine. He slid his tongue on my bottom lip asking for entrance and I allowed it. He tugged at the hem of my black dress, asking for permission, but that, I denied.

"C'mon baby, you know you want to," he spoke softly, seductively.

I wanted to...but it didn't feel right. Yeah, I was making out with Nash Grier, the hottest guy at West Beacon High, but, I wasn't going to let him get into my pants! Well, actually I'm not even wearing pants, I'm wearing a dress. Point is, I wanted my first time to be special.

"No, I...I can't. I'm sorry." I put my two hands on his chiseled chest, as I pulled away.

"But, why not?" He looked me straight in the eyes. I could tell he was serious, and that he really wanted to, but I couldn't.

"Sorry...it's just not right. I mean, before this party you never even noticed me!" I exclaimed. "Not to mention, you're drunk as hell."

Maybe if Nash had actually made an effort to talk to me before today, I would have continued on with it, but he never did.

"Babe, I love you though, I do notice you. I want you to be mine." He tried feeling me up, but, I didn't give in to the temptations. I pushed him away from me.

"You don't mean that, you're wasted. You don't love me." I spoke, more so convincing myself than Nash.

"No, I do, just let me. Let me show you what I'm made of. Let me show you how I'm a monster...in bed." He slurred.

"Nash, stop. I'm leaving. If you actually like me, talk to me anytime you're sober. Goodbye, Grier." I started walking away.

"Whatever, but you're going to regret this, Tori!" He yelled as he stumbled over, attempting to catch up to me.

"My name is Taylor!" I spat back. I stormed off to my car, clearly pissed, and began driving home. I started thinking about the events that had just occurred. It all happened so fast.

He doesn't love you Taylor. He didn't even know your name. He's simply intoxicated. Maybe when he's sober, he'll know my name. But when he's sober, he won't talk to me. Actually, I think I like drunk Nash; he likes me. He talked to me. No! He doesn't like me. He just wanted sex. He was drunk.