Big Hero 6, & Nash's Bulge

Chapter 5| Big Hero 6, & Nash's Bulge

excuse the mistakes *
________________________

I froze, my body in complete shock. A million thoughts were running through my mind, but all I could do was kiss back. Our lips moved in sync, and it was such a pleasurable moment.

But of course, all good things come to an end- and that's when he pulled back. His baby blue orbs met my hazel ones.

"Babe, you can't do that."

"C-C-Can't do what?" I stuttered.

"Why would you agree to do something as gross as being the girl at a kissing booth?" before I could answer, he spoke again as his jaw tensed "You know you're mine."

Frozen, I looked around to see the immense crowd that had surrounded around us.
He must have seen me looking around because before I knew it, he was telling everyone to leave.

"N-Nash"

He turned around to look at me one last time before he walked away, nudging Jack as he passed him.

What. The. Fuck. Just. Happened.

"Tay!" Anna came running up to me. "What the hell was that?!" She asked excitedly, snapping me out of my daze.

"Anna, I- I don't even know. It all happened so fast, I'm soo confused, what do I do?"

"Looks like two boys were fighting over you" she smirked.

"I guess, but why did Nash get so defensive? I mean, we barely even talk. Heck, I didn't even think he knew my name!"

"Look, there's been way too much drama today, so how about we go find something else to do. They have fro yo!" Anna exclaimed.

"But what about the kissing booth? We can't just leave it!"

Anna rolled her eyes dramatically. "Look around Taylor, there's sluts everywhere. I'm sure one of them will end up doing it."

I laughed. "Okay Anna, whatever you say."

**
It was now 10:00 pm. Everyone was starting to find a spot on the football field to set up their sleeping bags. Some people even had tents, but I'm pretty sure those were the ones who'd be banging around all night.

Me and Anna decided to set up in a fairly empty part of the field. There were only a couple other people around us.

I unraveled my red and black sleeping bag. Ratchet, I know. But it was the only comfortable sleeping bag we had at home. I brought a couple extra pillows and tossed them behind me and Anna.

"What movie are we watching?" Anna asked as she opened a bag of popcorn.

"Not sure, I think we're watching Big Hero 6"

We patiently waited for the movie to start playing on the ginormous outdoor projector.

"Excuse me." the familiar tone spoke. I turned around to see Nash standing behind me shirtless. My eyes grew wide, as I was surprised to see his six pack so close to me. His sweatpants hung extremely low.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." he laughed. I felt a burning sensation through my cheeks as I blushed.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Yes actually." He pulled me away from Anna and into the back where no one was.
I could feel Anna's smirk on us.

"With what?" I asked.

"You see these sweats?" He said, while looking down at his legs.

"Yeah..?" I answered suspiciously.

"Well, they're a bit loose. I need someone to tighten them for me."

"Why can't you just do it yourself?"

"Because, I want you to do it." His voice being the cause of a family of butterflies to rise in my belly. "How bout I help you" He brought my hand underneath his navel to the two strands hanging from the top of his sweats.

My heartbeat rose, and my palms were getting a bit damp.

I was so close to his dick, this made me nervous af.

"Tie." He ordered.

As I started tying, I felt his pants get bigger from underneath me. I stared at his bulge. Once again, my eyes grew wide.

"Touch it."

"W-w what?" I asked, my voice raspy.

"Well I mean, if you want. You've been staring at it this whole time." he chuckled.

My heart skipped a beat, I was tomato red, and I felt a rush throughout my body.

Taylor, don't do it. Don't give in.

"I'm good, thanks. I have a friend and a movie waiting for me." I smiled as I patted his shoulder and walked away, satisfied that I didn't give in to the temptation.

****
I know this is a REALLY shitty chapter but I needed to update!! promise better & longer chapters are coming!
ok so I don't rlly want to bore you guys with this sleepover so I'm gonna flash forward to a few days later in the next chapter whenever that's up.
sorry for being completely stupid and not updating! love you guys, thanks for al, your continuous support. ❤️

vote

️comment

xo