School sleepover Kissing booth & Nash's girl

A/N: Oh my god you guys I missed you so much. I was actually thinking about taking down both of my stories, but you guys really seemed to like them and after reading constant comments of people telling me to update, I decided I would. I'm kind of rusty, but I hope you enjoy!

_________________________

Chapter Four| School sleepover,
Kissing booth, & Nash's girl

"I'm telling you! I don't know what to wear! I can't decide!" I whined.
I was talking on the phone with Anna.
Today the homecoming comity was hosting this cool sleepover at school. Basically, it was this twenty four hour thing. Since Anna's part of the comity, she explained it to me, but I kinda zoned out. Something about fundraising.

"Clothes would be a good idea." I could hear her laughing on the other side of the phone.

"haha, very funny." I said sarcastically.
"Just pick anything!"
"You make it sound like its easy." I sighed.
"Because it is!" she argued. "Look, I gotta go, don't forget PJ's and a sleeping bag, I'll be at your place by eight."
"Alright, bye." we bid our goodbyes before I hung up.

Now, I had to decide on something to wear. I walked into my messy, walk in closet, and started rummaging through my clothes. I went through piles on the floor, clothing racks, and even through drawers and shelves but I literally couldn't find anything. I gave up, and just decided to go for some grey, roots sweatpants, and an ACDC muscle tank from Urban Outfitters.

- 8:00**

Beep Beep!
I heard car horns from outside. I looked outside to see Anna in her car, a cheeky grin plastered across her face, I could tell she was excited.
I grabbed my Vera Bradley carry on, and my sleeping bag. "Bye Mom!"

"Bye honey, have fun!" I could hear her yelling from the family room.
I closed the door shut and walked down the driveway to Anna's Prius parked on the side of the road.

I put the bags in the trunk, before opening the door to hop in. "Ready?" she asked.
"Ready as I'll ever be!" I exclaimed. I sound a lot more excited than I actually am.
To be honest , I'm just going there to have a good time, oh, and to eat. I heard there's going to be good food.
**
"Attention everybody!" Kyra, yelled into the microphone. She was standing on the stage, wearing a tye-dye justin Bieber T-shirt ( I was gonna say Taylor Caniff but remember how they aren't famous so it wouldn't make sense) and black yoga pants. To be honest, she looked good in anything.

We all surrounded the stage as she gave us instructions for the night.
"So everyone, welcome to the 5th annual fundraising sleepover!" she exclaimed.
The crowded area around the stage filled with cheers.
"So, we will be having lots of different booths and activities during tonight. You'll have to pay for each activity but trust me the price is worth it!" she winked. "Before we begin tonight, our very own principal, Martha Reynolds, would like to make an announcement." Kyra fixed the mic back onto the stand and walked off the stage, as Mrs. Reynolds walked on.

"Good evening everyone! I know you guys came here to have fun and that you probably don't want to stand here listening to me, but according to the Ministry of Education, I have to go over a couple of ground rules that I'm expecting you to follow."

Everyone groaned. Nobody cares about rules, so I don't even know why she's going to bother go over them. It's not like anyone's going to actually follow them.

"So the first rule, there will be no drugs, or alcohol tonight, at all" She looked over at the druggies of the school. They all just shrugged, which made me laugh.

"Second rule, no sexual intercourse what so ever. There are freshman and sophomores here, you guys better watch it." This time she looked over at the juniors and seniors.