Chapter 4

I do not own Pjo or HoO

_________________________________________________________________________________

Piper slowly peeled her eyes open.Her eyes scanned the room. She let out a huge sigh of relief. This was the first time in Hades knew how long she had woken up without a million faces looking down at her. The second Piper noticed was tgar she felt much stronger than she had last time she had woken up. The third thing was that she was only in a hostspital gown and her underwear.  She shifted herself so that she was in a sitting up postion but as soon as she sat up she felt waves of pain shoot through her left ankle and right wrist.  As soon has she took of the white blanket she looked down to see her left ankle was in wrapped up in ace bandage and her right wrist was in a hard purple cast.  

 She moved herself to that her feet were dangleing over the edge of the bed and her arms were pressed lightly against the bed. She was careful as she slowly put her wieght onto her good leg and before Piper knew it she had limped herself in front of the bathroom door. She slowly wrapped her hand around the cold metal door and twisted it open.  She slowly limped into the bathroom and looked around. Next to the sink she found a small wooden table with a change of clothes and a note resting on top. She picked it up and read it:

Dear Piper,

Hey! It's Hazel. I got you a change of clothes in case you woke up before we got back from Olympus. We aren't quite sure why the want us there but we had to go.  We should be back soon and I hope you feel better.

                         Love,

                                 Hazel

After reading the note Piper turned back to the pile of clothes.After quickly shuffling throught them she saw that Hazel got her a Camp Jupiter T-shirt with a black long sleeve shirt to go underneeth as well as a pair of jean short and her black combat boots.

Fast Forward about 20 minutes of hopping around trying to put on cloths Piper was sitting on her bed staring at the ceiling.Then out of nowwhere the Tv turned on revealing a lady wiht bright blue eyes and  curly raven black hair. She said in a montone voice" After further invesgation from the FBI it turned out the fire that resulted in the death of Tristen Mclean and the serious injures of Piper Mclean that a gang that was in a near by town had placed a gas soaked towel under the stove."

Then the TV turned off Piper sat in heartbroken silence. Not quite sure what to do yet. Then in anger and frusration she wacked the lamp on her nightstand so hard  it went  flying into the wall .Piper slowly sank to the ground and tucked her kneels under her chin while wrapping her arms around her legs making her look like a human egg. She felt tears build up in her eyes then slowly come streaming down her face. But no sound came out of her mouth. Piper was scared,confused and an all around emotional mess, but one thing she did know was that  Piper was going to find out who killed her father and when she did , she was going to make them wish they were never born.

So this all I have for now. I am going to Miami Flordia for like a week then going to Orlando so I won't be update for a while and I just wanted to give you guys this.  And as always check out the person I dedicated this to. Their library is awesome .That's all for know! Bye :D!!!!!!!