Chapter 2

"Then why do you have a pickle jar Kevin?" Michael asks "Because the kitchen is too far away." "Well then you could walk Kevin, you know that right." Jake says to Kevin "Ahh-yeah of course." said Kevin. "Ok? Well we all have to find the Vsauce where do you guys think it is, or who do you think stole it?" asks Michael "I don't know." Jake and Kevin say in question .

"Wait-" Jake says, "I think I know who has the Vsauce

"Wait-" Jake says, "I think I know who has the Vsauce." "Who?" Kevin and Michael ask. "Well I think it is Eric the VFX editor." Michael and Kevin gasp. Then they start walking over to Eric, "Eric did you take the Vsauce?" Michael asked politely, "No why would I take some stupid Vsauce. Who do you think I am." The room goes silent. "Wait I think Idubbbz has it, because I was in one of his videos and I gave it to him." said Michael, They drive to Ians house. KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK "Hello." said Ian "Oh hi Michael."Ian says, Michael says, "Ian I have my friends Jake and Kevin here. Ian we are here for the Vsauce." "Oh no too bad Max came over yesterday and picked it up." Michael is furious. "Max. As in Maxmoefoe?" Michael asks, "Yeah why?" Ian asks in shock. "Because he called Michael a banana licker." Jake said back at Ian, "Oh sorry about that. I mean he's Australian you should know he would say something like that. Anyway he could have gave it to Pink Guy,or HowToBasic." Ian said talking back to Jake and Michael, "Well cheese whiz!" exclaimed Michael, "Well lets start off with HowToBasic."

        TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 3