Epilogue

I wanted to write an epilogue sooner but then Stefán Karl Stefásson died, and that made the whole world depressed. But yeah I just made an epilogue to tell you that book 2 "Vsauce Still Out Of Sauce" is in the process right now. And I will tell you wow this one is gonna be ok. Look here's something I found on Google.

This poor guy got fired for that and yes his name is Paul Fart on his accounts on social media

This poor guy got fired for that and yes his name is Paul Fart on his accounts on social media. And yeah in this segment I'm just gonna ramble on about random stuff so brace yourself. When I was in the fourth grade a kid I'm not gonna say his real name so let's call his Ken. Ken got his head stuck between the shed and the school wall. So the only logical thing to do was to get all the teachers, a tractor, and firetruck. And if you were wondering yes Ken was called the kid who got his head stuck between the shed and the school. Also one time in fourth grade jeez fourth grade was a weird year, a kid said I smelt like tomatoes. Yeah. It's as weird as it sounds. BTW this book please don't steal, use, or take credit for and pass it off as your own that really triggers me. Well any way that's the end.

                                   The End