Epilogue

A month later was spring. Lil Lilly was trying to walk but instead kept falling. Harry came from the Ministry III REBOOT. Harry was assigned. He was promoted. He came to his home.He picked up Lilly. "Ha precious." Hermione came out in her new dress made by Luna. "Where's Luna and Neville again?" "In Hawaii." she said.

In Hawaii, Luna and Neville was on the beach. Luna was in her chair. Neville was in the water. "What's wrong Luna?" "Wondering ... what if I had a baby." "I would be happy to have a child. I hope its a girl." "I'm not yet." "Don't worry. Let's enjoy our honeymoon first." Neville pulled Luna into the water and both played until Draco came out and surprised them. They laughed together.

Voldemort and Bellatrix was enjoying their son.

Dumbledor and McGonigall got married.

Ginny and Ron's body were buried together. Their tombstone said 1990-2012 The Weird Couple Don't RIP.

At Shell Cottage, Bill and Fleur's house, Dobby's grave stood there since eight years. Snape was buried beside. Soon a dark hooded figure had the Elder Wand who placed it between Snape and Dobby's grave. Soon a lightning hitted the wand sending the electricity to the grave.

A hand poke out of Dobby's grave.