Chapter 6

3:00 AM - My Birthday.

Done atlast with my homeworks. Oh, good one hour of sleep. Maybe I'll just tell my oma that it's my free day because it's my birthday. Waaahhhh *yawn* I need to go to bed.... =,=

10:00 AM - My Birthday

"Yun Jae, wake up now." A sweet voice told me.

*groan*

"Yun Jae, hurry up, your friends are here." The voice said. I recognize this voice,,,, it's my oma!

My eyes open wide when she said friends. O.O.

I immediately sat up and strengetched and do my daily routine. After that my oma looked at me from top to toe. It's like she's saying "We'll talk later."  

After I fixed my bed, I went out immediately and I did not wear my glasses today, incase something come up.

Downstairs O.O

The president, B2ST and  my unnis are here. Omo. *facepalm* 

"Annyonghaseyo."  I greeted them.

"Yun Jae, you did not told me that the B2ST are your friends."  My dad started to say. I don't like this atmosphere. My dad never uses that kind of serious sarcastic tone when he's NOT mad.

"Ahh, because I'm busy I forgot to tell you."  I told my appa I used a tone that he hates the most. I always use that tone when I am in rebel stage.

"Ah, really?"

"Yes, appa."  I lied.

I looked at my unnis and I gave them a why - are - you - here? look in the eye. Then they glanced over to the president. Woah, don't tell me the president requested to go here? Yu Na unni mouthed "Jeseonghaeyo, dongsaeng." 

"As I've said Yun Jae and the other girls here will debut after 2 months and I heard that you dont like her in this industry. Please consider, her talent must not come to waste, even if she's a bit sloppy at dancing." The president told appa.

**********************

Appa and the president talked quite a long time. After they all left, it's time for hell.

"You haven't told us about this, since when did you start?" Appa asks.

"I started when I was 15."

"You know, we disapprove this, yet you still pursued it and for 3 years! You've hide that for 3 years! " Appa is apple red.

"Appa, I dont want to tell you this because I know you'll disapprove it. But I love what I'm doing. You told us, Jun Hee oppa and me that nothing's wrong when you're doing the things you love to do." Jun Hee oppa, is my older brother who chases his dream for the first time in his lifetime. He was cast away by appa 2 years ago. I miss him. :(

"Don't mention him." Oma told me.

"You wanted oppa to go to med school too, but he refused to because he wants to be a famous pianist. You casted him away because of that, he chases his dreams and now he is a famous pianist. Still you're not proud of him." 

"Because he is not deserving, he will never get our praises. Such rebellious child!"

"No, appa, we just took YOUR advice."