After

I was just reading Psychotic and I went to read the inline comments and they were all like

"OMG TESSA! AFTER. AFTER. IS IT TESSA? I SEE A LITTLE BIT OF AFTER HERE."

(There were some about Hidden too.)

CAN YOU SHUT UP?! NOT EVERY DAMN STORY REVOLVES ABOUT AFTER.

NO SHUT UP DONT TELL ME IM A HATER.

I fucking love after, as I've said before it's my life. I love Hessa too!

But really. Just because it says "Blonde hair with blue eyes" doesn't automatically mean it's fucking tessa.

Lots of - most - stories have girls with blonde hair and blue eyes so does that make every story After? NO.

There are some similarities to After - not gonna lie.

But it gets so annoying when in every comment it's talking about after. Like don't you think it hurts the author to see that her story is being compared? That it's pretty much being accused of copying after?

Honestly dial it down with After. Not every story is about Hessa. Stories are unique but they have similarities.

Like really- they all have a nice beg. , a big conflict with small problems revolving it, and in the end everyone's happy. or not. there I pretty much summarized all your stories.

So yeah, can you stop commenting AFTER OMG TESSA DO I SEE A LITTLE BIT OF AFTER IN HERE?! on psychotic and post comments that are about the paragraph or something.

That's all- poop nicely guys (;