Wtf

I felt my heart coming up my throat.

OH MY GOD DOESNT THAT HURT?! wait. You're used to big things in your throat. Tsk tsk Kylie.

As I walked down the cold dark sidewalk, I felt someone following me. I hurried and tried to walk faster.

"Maddie!"

Oh no, it was Zack. I turn around and see his blond hair peeking through his hoodie.

"What?"

He smirks and walks closer to me, pushing me against the wall. "Hey sweet thang." Zack chuckles.

"Let me go Zack." I try pushing him off but he just won't move.

"You aren't getting away this time." He growls and pushes me into the alley. He grabs my arms and pins me to the ground. "Now Cody!"

I turn and see Cody with ropes. Oh my god! "Hey Madeline." He grins as he ties my hands and feet together.

"Staph it! Staph!" I try kicking.

"No, not today Maddie." Zack brings his hand up, and I know he will hit me. I close my eyes and wait for the impact.

"Don't. Even. Think. About it." A husky voice booms through the dark and smelly alley.

"Harry!" I see his green orbs stare back at me, but then they turn dark and scary as he looks at Zack.

Harry runs over to Zack and smacks him upside the head, then he looks at Cody and karate kicks him. The boys leave screaming and crying like little girls.

"Oh my god, Harry you saved me!" I hug him and he picks me up.

"I did a good job." He smiles.

Then we get on a horse and ride through the sunset together even though it was already dark.

The end.

What?! I don't even have... Goodbye.

.

"Kylie I love you." Louis looks at her.

"What?" She faints.

"Kylie Will you marry me?" Louis says.

Kylie's eyes open wide like an owls an she faints.

"Kylie I just got a dog for you!"

Kylie faints.

"Kylie,-"

Kylie faints.

Stop fainting Kylie, get some help.

Okay, why is it that the M/C has never drank? But once they meet the boys they start getting Wild up in here, getting Wild up in here. And then after they drink they always say "Oh, I shall never drinketh again!" YET THE NEXT DAY THE WHORE DRINKS AGAIN. WHAT.

This isn't a dumb fanfic moment :

"What are you wearing?! That is too short for you!" Angels Dad yells at her.

Angel looks down at her knee length skirt and back at her Dad. "Bruh. Have you seen those Disney characters with they're small ass dresses?"

No seriously. Tinker Bells dress is WAY TOO SHORT. Just like the rest of her flying mosquitoes. And then and then, there was another one with a short skirt like WTF. Before you judge your kids, judge what they see because half of the time, no no ALL of the time, they're going to be/look/sound better than what they see. MHMMM. <--Brent Rivera