Chapter 2

After we both hugging each other, I had a chance to tell Adelina where the princess was because I can't even find her around in this old castle that it has been there for years and there's no changes to renovate.

I know Adelina pretty much well because she was my only friend of mine and I know that she and Peach really get along each other like as if they were friends each other.

Even Adelina save her, she's the hero that everybody likes, it's like she's now the fan's favorites.

But what about me, the boy who has alot of fears in this town, has tearing me apart, I couldn't imagine that whenever I look at the mirror.

I only see is me but a total coward of myself because I know that I'm not good enough to face one of my fears in my adventures.

I sigh, "Well thank god you're here, I just wanna ask whether you see the princess or not because I want to see her," I said as I was taking my hat off and then fanning myself from all those sweats that I had thanks to the stupid mission.

Adelina put her finger on her chin, trying to think of what she remembered of where the princess was.

After a few minutes of thinking she finally answered but that not the answer, she told me this, "Why you want to see her, is something urgent that you wanna tell her?" she asked as she tilted her head.

I gently facepalm and then sigh didn't want to repeat myself over and over again, but the problem is, I can't tell at Adelina because she's too scared to be yelled at even though she's now a young women.

I tried to calm down and said it to her politely, "Well it's because Adelina...you can see a whole bunch of sweats all over my body. I just got back from the mission where king boo stole the jewels which it's from this castle's chest. But the problem is, I can't even find a secret room where she put the chest to keep the jewels because if I don't keep them, king boo will steal it again and then I have to go all the way to the mansion to get the jewels back. It took me like a whole afternoon to get 5 jewels from the mansion thanks to king boo. That is why I need to see her," I said as I saving my breath from saying to much in one go.

Adelina looked around at the castle trying to help me find peach, but then as she saw her, she alarmed me to know where she was now, "Uh... Luigi... You might not gonna like this..." She said, but what does she meant by that? Was it that she doesn't want me to be pissed like blown my f****** anger out? I think so, I breathe in and out and then speak, "What is it? Let me see," I said as I walk pass her and then look at the window trying to see what was going on.

As I looked at the window, I was shocked. I saw the stage that it was put up outside peach's castle and really there's Peach on the stage but with Mario, I don't know what the f*** is going on outside to might as well hear on what was going on.

"The citizens of the mushroom kingdom!! As for this year's celebration, I would like to meet the legendary hero name Mario for being the employee of the year of saving Princess toadstool once again!!" Toadsworth shouted as he started to give Mario a award certificate about him saving princess peach....but.... What about me? I'm the hero too....why didn't they all care about me....

Why do people always left me behind to be such a stupid f****** shadow..... I'm so sick of being a shadow....I just want to be like that stupid f****** plumber who's been good at everything that he does.

But I heard Mario's voice saying, "Um guys... Luigi suppose to be here too, aren't you guys appreciate on how much he has done to all of you?" he asked looking at Toadsworth. Toadsworth seems not to mind about me being here so he decided to not invite me but invite Mario for the celebration.

I KNEW PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ME!! I KNEW PEOPLE HATE ME!! THEY JUST WANTED ME TO BE GONE AND BE HIS SHADOW FOREVER!?! WHAT DID I EVER DO TO THEM!?! WHY CANT I HAVE A CHANCE TO BE THE HERO LIKE MARIO DOES!?! ITS NOT EVEN F****** FAIR!!!!

As I looked at Adelina, her face was full of terror because my face was now red which it was full of anger in a instant rage of jealousy, "You okay Luigi? Y-you're scaring me... " Adelina asked with a worried on her face, I give the jewels to Adelina and whispered to myself before I leave, "I'm gonna kick Mario's f****** a**..." I whispered as I was marching out of the castle crying slowly feeling the hurt of being worthless to myself for being alone.