chapter four: the backstory

warning: this chapter may make you emotional. troy may be a boy toy but he's a sensitive little fella.
~~~~~~~
lynn grabbed the thique boi in her large, meaty paw. troy lit it up and they shared the large green bean lookin boi. "so", lynn said in between slurps, "are you going to tell me that tragic backstory you promised?"

"indeed i am" he deeply inhaled and exhaled before beginning his next sentence. "it started when i was born in detroit. you see, when i was born, my mum was a virgin and my dad was gay. i cant say anything bad about him though. he bought me alexander mcqueen, he was keeping me stylish"

troy paused to catch his breath. some tears began to flow down his face. he whispered "oh my god he was keeping me stylish. now that's real, real, real"

he took another swing of the thique boi and continued.
"before i left, i was a big dope dealer. i was gettin them coins. i was in shootouts with the law, but i lived in a palace. i threw bangin parties. i always had a gun in my purse bitch i was dressed to kill. every time, i was high as hell but i only took half a pill." troy stopped, looking down at his lap.

"senpa-i mean troy, you don't have to keep going" lynn told him, taking another hit of the bean.
"no.... it's about time someone learned the truth about me."
the air was filled with smoke, both of them sitting on the floor of the parking garage. lynn's phone had lit up with a message, the time showing 1:26 am.
kenny-d: hey where are you? you've been gone for hours. i NEED my thique boi.
lynt: sorry. i got caught up in the parking garage. i don't have the thique boi anymore. long story. i'll tell you tomorrow
kenny-d: wtf?? you promised to get it here by 1 and now it's gone??
lynt: sorry i need to go
read 1:27am
"everything alright?" a deep voice said. lynn looked up at troy, who's faced was washed away by smoke.
"yeah it's alright...." her words trailed off. she looked around at all the red sports cars surrounding them. "so, the story?"

"right...where was i? oh i remember." he cleared his throat "at one of the parties, i met a boy. he can tell i ain't missing no meals. i'd come through and fuck him in my automobile" troys voice stared shaking, as he began to tear up again. "i let him eat it with his grills and he tellin' me to chill and he telling me it's real, that he love my sex appeal...."

"woah, troy, i didn't know you went through so much"

"nobody does. he say he don't like 'em boney, he want something he can grab so I pulled up in the Jag, and I hit him with the jab like
Dun-d-d-dun-dun-d-d-dun-dun" he took another swing of the bean. "and that's all. after that, i moved out here. i took over as alpha of my pack. now i'm here, with you and this thique boi"
his gaze pierced through her soul, hitting her right in the emo.