·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ αηαcαмρsεяσтε ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

That's enough.
Bakugou decided that everything's enough.

He put on his jade green sweater and opened his dorm room slowly, peeking out and checking if someone's there.

When he found no one, he sprinted to the elevators and went to the common room, tip toeing to the girls' side of the dorms and bolting to their elevator and clicking on the fourth floor, sneaking out and heading to the last room in the floor.

He knocked on the door and waited a few seconds before it opened.

He went in and sat on Mina's bed, bringing his knees to his chest and sighing.

Mina sat besides him, her motherly aura soothing him.

She smiled warmly once he looked at her. And God how much she looks like Kirishima when she does, though Kirishima is better, of course.

"Take your time," she whispered. "I'm not going anywhere," Bakugou frowned and started thinking about the words he wants to say.

"I fucked up," he hissed, gritting his teeth. "I don't know what to do, what I did, what's going on with me.." he continued, glancing at her and noticing her tilting her head, the smile not leaving her lips.

"Why though?" She asked.

"I..I confessed to dumb hair," he stuttered, shifting uncomfortably in his place and going back to lean his back on the wall. "Isn't it something great though? I've noticed Kirishima looking at you differently, and the way he blushes.. he definitely likes you back!" She exclaimed, sounding too cheerful for Bakugou's current mood.

"It's not like that, Pinky," he uttered. "I said that I don't need his help anymore. He used to come and.. comfort me when I had nightmares about-about the Kamino incident and other things. He cheered me up and made me softer than I was, I think I'm not cussing that much these days," he said the last sentence thoughtfully. Bakugou took a deep breath, running his fingers in his hair. "And I think I hurt him," he concluded, his voice starting to crack.

Mina put a hand on his shoulder and patting him gently.

"Y'know you can always fix your mistakes," she began, while Bakugou shrugged. "And how? Well it's not always words. You can run your imagination, make him something nice, it's not necessary to just use words," Mina said.

.

Bakugou returned to his room after taking an advice- he thanked her and she beamed when he did -and after playing UNO, already deciding to start doing the special 'gift' for Kirishima as an apology, and a thanks.

He took a file from his desk and sat on the chair, using a unique type of paper for starting his sketch.

He started by drawing the base of the chibi characters, then used a kneaded eraser to lighten up the base, then used a black fine-liner to outline the characters.

A minute passed while Bakugou waited for the drawing to dry. He then proceeded to erase the faint grey lines.

The blond grabbed his copic markers from a pencil case and colored the drawings.