Captains Daughter?!

~Captain Morgans POV~

As I was waiting fer Eduardo and Nathan to get here I was thinking of how to tell Eduardo that he has a new roommate. "We're here Captain!" I heard Nathan and Eduardo pant.

"Oh good I was starting to think you were drooling over that woman fer a minute there!" I exclaimed Eduardo probably was but not Nathan.

"We weren't captain promise!" Eduardo said nervously. 'NEW IT! HEHEHE NOW TO ONLY TELL HIM ABOUT HIS ROOMMATE.'

"Hey Christopher?"

"Yes captain?"

"Tell Eduardo the good news I don't want kicked in the balls again. " I said with a closed toothy smile.

"Oh no....Eduardo....i don't know how to tell ya this but you have a new roommate and she's a girl." Doc' said."

"WHAT!?"

~Kat's POV~

"Wow! am I really going to be that much of a burden fer ye?" I said from way up above on the sails. "Because if I am I might as well just shoot ye in the eye under that there patch of yers, so you can use it fer a BETTER reason." I said.

"Now crew! As I was saying before the navy interrupted me this here is my daughter...Katerean!" dad said to te others that went wide eyes over that. "And yer roommate Eduardo!"

"Uuuh...uuuumm....uh um...say again captain?" Eduardo said drooling all over again.

"You know if you keep droolin darlin....you might as just drool over me in the shower. That's the only place and situation that's worth droolin over me." I said jumping from the sails to the deck with a simple twist and flip. "Got it...honey?" I taunted him.

"Uuhhweeell...." his mouth started to twitch and I was just smirking away at him. "Uuum..sure ya I totally got that but captain might murder me fer somethin like that." He choked out.

"DAMN STRAIGHT ILL MURDER YE! ILL MURDER YE ALL!" Dad said. 'God he's on his high horse again. I took my leg and brought up over his shoulders and brought him onto his frontside with my foot putting little pressure on his back in between his shoulder blades.

"Shutit! Old man!" I said.

~Eduardo's POV~

DAMN....shes hot! I just met her and I'm already dying to take her as mine and mine only. "I'm a dead man..." I mumbled.

"What was that darlin?" she said

"Uuuhuuuummuh...uh let's go to the room?" I said with a small nervous smile.

"Okay! let's go then lead the way! I'll learn more about you boys tomorrow! TATA!" She said with a closed smile. We started towards my room and once we got there it kinda scared me. I never imagined she would do this to me once that door closed.

*Authors NOOTE*

MWAHAHAHAHA! CLIFF HANGER! Now comment and try guessing what Kat does to him behind closed doors? Ooh that's a good name for the next chapter eeeeh. VOTE, COMMENT, AND read! 😜 I'll message ya if your correct!