Special 2

~{Baby surprise and maybe some cries}~

Third person.

Yoongi woke up and look around his blue room. He smile and wait for Taehyung to wake up who was right beside him. He try to grab a hold to the stuffie in the corner of the bed but the stuffie felt really heavy to him. He pout and try again only to have the same results to happen again. Yoongi felt the strongest feeling to cry at the moment. He slowly start at as whining then went to quiet sobbing to soon being loud crying. Yoongi sat in the bed crying try to grab the stuffie. He could hear someone running and soon the door open. He look over to his daddy.

"Baby what's wrong." He said trying to get Yoongi's attention.

Yoongi try to talk to him but it wasn't happening. He felt like he couldn't so he cry till his daddy came and pick him up. Then he laid his head onto his daddy's neck and the cry slowly seem to stop. While Yoongi was crying, Taehyung woke up and look up Namjoon.

"Whats 'rong wih yoonie." He ask half asleep.

"He just little fussy that's all." Namjoon said to the little.

He nod and raise his arms to get pick up. Namjoon bend down to get the little and place his on the floor.

"Let's get up guys something to eat yeah." He ask as he grab a hold of Taehyung's hand and start to make their way to the kitchen.

When the made it to the kitchen namjoon place Yoongi in a highchair and turn around to do the same to Taehyung. Jin came around with of fruit for the two and place it in front of them. Yoongi look at the fruit a little confuse. He didn't understand what he was going to do with it. He went to go pick it up but couldn't getting just like the stuffie. He was furastrat at this.

He try and try and still nothing. He look over Taehyung and saw him happily eating away but he couldn't even feed himself. He was hungry but he couldn't do it by himself.

"Baby why aren't you eating?" Jin ask as he sat down in front of him.

Yoongi was so frustrat at this point he start to cry again. Jin quickly pick the little up and coo at him to start to calm down. The others at the table were a bit confuse and wonder what was wrong with the little boy. Jin took Yoongi out of the kitchen and into the living room. Yoongi seem to cry harder cause of the fact he was hungry. Jin sat him down on the floor with some toys but it didn't help. Yoongi still cry and try to talk which only came out as noises. Jin finally figuring out what was wrong and went back to the kitchen and quickly made a bottle. He came back to the living room and pick yoongi up off the floor. He place the bottle to his mouth and Yoongi was more the happy to take it. Jin smile a bit at the younger one.

"What was wrong with him." Namjoon came into the living room.

"He in babyspace." Is all Jin had to say for everyone to understand.