Chapter 3: Ouch ..!

*At the mall *

" hey Ally check this dress it's so beau-"

And that was the moment my eyes got on Emma ! with her NEW friends .

It killed me from the inside , seeing her talking and laughing with those girls , the girls she chose over me.

* FLASHBACK *

" listen Emily , I'm sorry but i have to do this , we cant be friends , since I'm Bryan's girlfriend *the most popular guy in school* I cant be seen with you anymore , you know I've liked him since ever ! Please let's not ruin this "

* END OF FLASHBACK *

That was the worst day ever , like EVER ! my best friend is leaving me for guy? For her reputation ? Seriously?! I didn't say anything when i read that text , what would I say? Hope you live happily ever after with him? Or should I say that I'm never forgiving her ? After alot of thinking and crying , I decided to say nothing. Wow I remember that day as if it was yesterday , though its been 2 years , a couple of months before my parent's accident .

I had some trust issues after that , it took me a few months to get over it cause losing her and my parents was a tragedy for me , I didn't talk with anyone for a long time , I was so quiet that grandma was very worried about me and people at school thought that there was something wrong with me.

* * * *

I didn't know if I should go say hi to her or not ,? god i REALLY miss her , but what if she doesn't say hi back? No no she won't do such a thing , so >

" um , hi Emma "

And one of her friends said in shock

" Emma? You know this girl? "

And Emma was like " ugh what? NO! I don't know her , who are you? What do you want? "

Ouch ! I felt like she put a knife in my heart ! It really hurt

"oh , sorry i thought you were someone else , you look a lot like an old friend , her name was Emma too , what a coincidence! huh?"

And I walked away , with a broken heart , and tears in my eyes , but i held them back this time ! .

I went back to Alison and insisted to go back home saying that I'm tired and cant move ...