Chapter 2: Night 1.

Twisted Fredda moved towards the office. "...raews eW ,uoy truh t'now eW ...yalp ot tnaw ylno eW ,no emoC"

Mike tried to close the door, but Twisted Fredda clawed at the door just enough to break it open. 

"...nuf ruo evah su tel uoy tuoba woH ...woN" Twisted Fredda said.
"O-OH GOD!" Mike said.. "Hey, Uhh, If I fix you and your friends' voice boxes, Will you stop hunting me?"

". Y A D Y R E V E .yad yreve su tisiv uoy dnA ,tahT"

Mike was scared by Twisted Fredda's words "Uhh, Sure thing... I'll visit you every day and fix you and your friends' voice boxes."

Mike went to the stage and worked on the animatronics, Through fixing them he learned the fox and the wolf's name, Twisted Wolf, and Twisted Foxina.

"Alright, That should do it, Twisted Fredda, Try speaking." Mike said.

"Thank you, beautiful~" Twisted Freddy said in a sweet tone.

Mike blushed "Uhh, Well, I gotta go... Heh... I got work to do..."

Twisted Fredda's eyes turned a dark red "YOU WILL NOT LEAVE US! GOT IT?!?!?!?!?!"

Mike was scared by Twisted Fredda's words "Sure, Sure... I won't leave... I promise... Just don't scare me like this again..."

Twisted Fredda's eyes went back to normal. "Good, We even have a parts & services room, You may hide in there during the day."

Mike smirked "Wait, Why aren't you trying to fuck me? Every animatronic I've worked with tried that... Heh.. Specifically Freddabear and SpringBonnie. And the new animatronics, Ms. Hippo, Ms. Hugs, Funtime Freddabear, SpringTrap, Orvella Elephant... You name it!"

Twisted Fredda's eyes turned a bright pink "Oh, You want us to do that?~"

Mike sighed "It would be helpful to get used to y'all, I'm not exactly used to not being fucked by an animatronic."

Twisted Fredda smirked "Alright, How about we each try to get you, one at a time, each night you come here?~"

Mike sighed "Sure, Sure. I'm fine with that. It's not like I haven't been in that situation before, anyway."

Twisted Fredda grinned. "Alright, How about I get you tonight? It's your first night, So it only makes sense."

Mike sighed "Alright, Good idea. I'll be in the office, Like usual. Feel free to progress towards me."

Mike went to the office and watched the cameras, all of the Twisted animatronics were on the stage, Like usual. Twisted Fredda left the stage, Mike switched to the hallway cameras, Seeing her in the left hall. Twisted Fredda did a perverted pose and walked to the door and went inside the office, pulling down Mike's monitor.

"Alright, You got me, Do whatever you want to me now..." Mike said.

Twisted Fredda grinned, taking off her panties, Then pulling down Mike's pants and underwear, Then putting her ass onto Mike's cock, and bouncing on it. Slowly speeding up as she went.

Twisted Fredda smirked, and got up from Mike's cock and blocked his vision with her breasts, Then put her hands on Mike's cock. She started to rub his cock.

Mike erupted like a volcano all over Twisted Fredda's claws.

Twisted Fredda smirked. "Thanks, Did I do a good job?"

Mike sighed "Yep, Good job. Now you can go back to your stage."

Twisted Fredda smirks, and turns back to her normal mode "Alright, See ya later." She said, Walking back to the stage and gripping her microphone.