7

"Hyung are you okay?" Jungkook asked when they finally got into the car. Yoongi had his head between his legs as he tried to even his breaths. "I'm okay. I'm fine." He said more to himself than Jungkook.

He was hyperventilating at this point. "I'm fine." He muttered again but a soon as he said that he chocked on his breath and started coughing badly. All Jungkook could do was rub his hyungs back since he didn't know how to calm him down. "We'll be home soon hyung. Just keep breathing for me okay." Yoongi just nodded.

"I hope Yoongi hyung is fine. He doesn't deal well with crowded placed. And the way they grab him was pretty scary." Jimin said. Him and Namjoon were in a different car because of security reasons. "I will call him. I'm worried too." Namjoon admitted. "Hey Hyung." Namjoon greets but he gets soon interrupted by a panicking Jungkook.

"Hyung I'm so glad you called. Yoongi Hyung is having a panic attack and I don't know how to help him." Jungkook practically yells true the phone.

"Put him on." Is all Namjoon says.

Jungkook hand Yoongi the phone but keeps his hand around Yoongi's so the phone won't fall out of his shaking hands. "Joon." Yoongi wheezes out.

"Yeah I'm here. Just take deep breath for me okay. Can you do that for me?" Namjoon says with a steady voice. He hears a small 'yes' from Yoongi and continues talking. "Deep breath in..... and out. When we get home we're going to dress you up real pretty and we can watch your favorite movie. Good job kitten. In ...... and out again. And we're going to cuddle with you and give you lots of kisses." Namjoon instructs the him while talking about things that will help get Yoongi grounded again.

When the car ride ends Yoongi is calm again and the only trace of his attack are his red puffy eyes and tear streaked face.

Just as Namjoon had promised he got a lot of kisses from his 6 boyfriends as soon as he got home making him feel much better.