56

Writing this took a long ass time because

Drum roll

Smut
I'm sorry I'm really bad at writing it.

"I'm here Hyung." Hoseok called out as he entered the rappers house.

"Hi, Hobi." Yoongi said. The older was rolled up in a blanket eating some jello peacefully. As he opened his mouth to take a other bite Hoseok dived in to kiss him. Yoongi kissed back after a few seconds.

"Mhm strawberry." Hoseok said making the older giggle. "Where is Joon, hyung?" Yoongi shrugged. "I think he's setting things up in the playroom." Yoongi said. The younger had seemed to make a plan beforehand. "Okay, I'm going to check on him." Hoseok said pecking the elders lips. "Be good kitten." Hoseok whispered in his ear lowly.

"Damn you Hoseok." Yoongi muttered after Hoseok left. He was trying to stay relaxed till they would actually go to the play room but Hoseok had turned him on already. He was getting hard just thinking back at the moment that happened only seconds ago. "What the hell is wrong with me." Yoongi said covering his red face with his hands.

After a few agonizing minutes Yoongi finally calmed down right before he got called to the play room.

When he entered he was immediately manhandled by Hoseok and bend over a table. "Ready baby." Namjoon asks as he ties Yoongi's hand to the edge of the table with cuffs. All Yoongi does is whimper. "Look at you. Already whimpering after I made you get off on my tights. This morning." Namjoon whisper in his ear. Yoongi can't help but get turned on by the embarrassing comment.

Hoseok takes of the shorts Yoongi had on reviling his light bleu panties and red ass from all the spanking earlier. Yoongi can feel Hoseoks finger tip go trace some of the red lines. "Joon isn't it time we gag our little slut." Hoseok comment.

Namjoon takes out a leather cock sucking gag a ties it around Yoongi's head. "Do you want to be put to good use?" Namjoon asks. Yoongi can feel his mind fog up as they prepare him. "Yeash, ples macher." Says true the gag. Namjoon pushes his dick into Yoongi's mouth. As he sees Hosoek coating his fingers.

Yoongi shivers as he feels something cold circle his rim suddenly. He lets out a tiny whine which vibrates on Namjoons member. "So needy already. We just began." Hoseok says suddenly trusting two fingers into their subs hole. Yoongi gasps at the sudden stretch and pushes back a bit earning him a slap on his already red bottom. "Stay still slut." "Sowwy Sir." Yoongi says as Namjoon starts deep throating him.

Yoongi is in absolute bliss as he looks up with hazy eyes at his master and Sir is knuckles deep in him with four fingers already. He can feel his master hot cum squirting down his throat. "'ank ou matcher." Yoongi says after swallowing. "He's all yours now Seok hyung." Namjoon says as he gets his now soft dick out of Yoongi's mouth.

Hoseok takes his fingers out of Yoongi making the sub whine at the lost of touch. "Such a needy slut aren't you." Hosoek chuckles slapping his butt again. A strangled moan leafs Yoongi's mouth at the impact. "We going to have some rules. 1 Don't cum until I say so. 2 Don't stop riding sir till sir says so. Disobey any of these two simple rules and you will have to wear a cock ring to work all week. Understand." Yoongi nods already exited for what's going to come. Hoseok tugs harshly at his hair. "Use your words. Or is the only thing your good for pleasuring others?" Tears escape Yoongi's eyes. "Sowwy sir. I undwerstawd sir." "Good. Joon help me get the restrains of this little bitch."

Soon Yoongi find himself lowering onto Hoseok member. He quickly starts bouncing knowing that if he takes time to adjust sir would get mad. "Your doing so good baby." Hoseok says throwing his head back in pleasure. Yoongi smiles at the praise and bounces faster. The only thing on his mind is getting sir off.

Hosoek took Yoongi's sweater off so he could take his subs nipple into his mouth biting on it making his sub moan louder. He chuckled lightly, Yoongi was such a slut for pain. Hosoek started sucking harshly on the pale boy's skin making blossoming purples marks.

"Do you want to cum?" Yoongi nodded as starts begging to cum. Hoseok leaned in and whispered. "Then cum for sir." Yoongi instantly came all over Hoseoks chest. But he was never told to stop riding. So he rode his sir while shivering in oversensitivity.

Hoseok teasing grabbed his subs member and started pumping it. Yoongi soon started to feel the need to cum again as sir pumped his dick. "You want to cum again slut." All Yoongi could do this time was nod as the words he said were all incoherent babbles. "When sir does you can."

By the time Hoseok cums into deep Yoongi his sub is a drooling sensitive mess as he cums too. Now Yoongi is laying limply onto Hoseoks chest as his sir praises him. "Look at my pretty baby. You did so well for us. Let's go to the bathroom. Joonie prepared a bath for you."

Hoseok carefully carries his hyung into the bathroom still softly praising him. "Is our pretty prince going to join us in bath." Namjoons voice can be heard as Hoseok carefully lowers the elder onto Namjoons chest into the bath.

As the three of them sit in bath Yoongi slowly comes back to reality. He tiredly blinks up at Namjoon and let's his lip twitch up in a small smile. Aftercare is his favorite part of a scene. Yoongi closes his as he listened to Hoseok softly song behind him.

He doesn't even realize that they had dried him off and put on new clothes till he feels some chocolate on his tongue. "Eat up sweetie." Hoseok says. He voice feels a bit far as Yoongi still isn't completely out of subspace. Yoongi make some weak grabby hand at the younger as he wants to cuddle. Hoseok quickly complies and hoist the older on his lap. Yoongi lets his eyes flutter close as he hears Hoseok heart beat lulling him to sleep. "Don't sleep yet baby. You can sleep once you eat something. " Yoongi nods slightly as he opens his eyes slowly. "Joon have you called Jin hyung?"

"Yeah, he's on his way right now."