Author's Note

• Dedicated to All of you

I will admit, this is something I’ve been looking forward to for a long time. This was something that needed to happen, and I wrote it with a mix of guilt and happiness. While it may suck to kill off such an important character, it was the only way the story could proceed without stagnating. I'm going to take a small break from writing before I crank out much more of The Vestige, but I’ll be back as soon as I get University under control.

Thank you all for sticking with the Argonaut series this far, it really means a lot to me. Two out of three books are down, and the whole story is nearing completion. I’m especially interested with how Serena will develop, and I hope you all enjoyed reading this book half as much as I did writing it. For now, it’s editing time. Once both The Kinetic and The Apprentice are up to scratch I’ll get right back at The Vestige. If you’ve noticed any plot holes or parts that look rough could you please send them to me? I’ll do my best to rectify them, and I appreciate this help more than anything.

Oh, and one more thing. I apologise for the perhaps misleading title of this book, I honestly intended for Belisarius to have a much larger role than he did. Maybe I’ll have to do a title rework, but that’s a problem for another day. Cheers guys, all the support means a lot to me.