The eyes of God

2 Kings 6:17 (NIV)
And Elisha prayed, "O LORD, open his eyes so he may see." Then the LORD opened the servant's eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.

2 Kings 6:20 (NIV)
After they entered the city, Elisha said, "LORD, open the eyes of these men so they can see." Then the LORD opened their eyes and they looked, and there they were, inside Samaria.

1 Samuel 17:47 (NIV)
"All those gathered here will know that it is not by sword or spear that the LORD saves; for the battle is the LORD'S, and he will give all of you into our hands."
--
Read
2 Kings 6:8-23
1 Samuel 17:1-54 (David&Goliath's Story)

Looking through the eyes of God, He sees beyond what we see. He knew what will happened at the end. Do not focus on what WE see but what GOD SEE. Let GOD, be GOD. The battle is not for us but for the LORD.

What's the secret of David's success? It is trusting God and obeying God. Every challenge that we are facing right now is a BIG opportunity to God, through this challenge HE will show us His Love.

Problem. Make it an opportunity to strengthen our faith to our God, even if we don't know the next (consequence) time it will bring. God's plan is always good for us.

How can we gain faith like David have?

1. Recall our past experience. (+)
How did we conquered our past experience?

Nothing is new under the sun. It's only a cycle such as our problem. Facing different problem situation but have the same solution. Let GOD, be GOD.

2. Reject discouraging word.
Reject worldly discouragement, focus on God's word. God's Word = 100% PURELY Encouragement.

3. Recognize the battles through nature.
The battle is for the Lord not for us. Also, we can do all things through God who gives us strength.
God's ability the reason why we conquered.

4. Respond with positive confession. (+)
We always see things that WE DON'T HAVE. We must see WHAT WE HAVE.
Lets see through the eyes of God.

5. Relay in God's Power.
All glory must be given to Him.

6. Reckon the victory.
Think about the victory, of course with God.
Believe and declare that you already conquered it.

[Was preached to us by our Pastor, 07|01|18]