"Meet the Alpha"

After Maiko started her journey, She would even imagine what would her team would be on her way. Although she only wish that she won't be a Burden to the team Because it can only make the team worse. Even her weapon. Her mother gave her a weapon called "the moon crest" it's a two katana that can turn into a dual guns.

Maiko: ( I wonder why mom give this to me??. I could always make a weapon by myself. And-)

She suddenly stepped on a carved wood sign which is pretty wrecked and cracks all over it that says "Abandoned Village". And it's pointed to the gloomy and almost dark village.

The village was wrecked up a long time ago. There's nothing left but wrecked house and woods.

Maiko: This is...creepy ( more like terrifying. )

She didn't hesitate to back away, She have to get to Beacon as soon as possible. The airships to Beacon will be leaving about seven days. Without looking back she bravely walks towards that village.

Maiko began to look around the surroundings keeping a sharp eye out. She also began to call out in case someone is still here.

Maiko: Hello??....is someone here??.....helloo!!

Her voice echoed through the village

Maiko: ( hmm...I have strange feeling about this...but I can't put my finger on it. )

Suddenly something or someone flew through the shadows which caught Maiko's sense.

Maiko: W-who's there???!!! Show yourself!!!

She immediately pulled out her weapon and started to keep an eye out. Maiko can feel that it's definitely a "someone" which it's been watching her.

Until then, someone just appeared out of the shadows and clashed it's sword against Maiko's. The one that appeared, turns out to be a teenage boy. He had dark brown hair with grey streak from his bangs, Blue eyes much lighter than Maiko's eyes. Wearing a navy shirt with a white V stripes, Black coat-tail like jacket, Worn out Jeans and a black combat boots.

He began to attack her with a scythe-like sword. The boy give a glare at her and started to cling his weapon against hers. Maiko didn't even know him because he's wearing a grey cuffed mask.

????: Who are you intruder???!!! You're not welcome to this place!!!! So I suggest you get out of here and don't even mentioning to tell this everyone about this!!!!!!!!

Maiko: But who are you????!!! And I'm sorry but I can't do what you said!!!!! I have a mission to do!!!!!

She began to slash her sword and kicked right beside him which makes him groan a bit

????: tch!! Wrong move girl!!

They began to fight around the village Which Maiko tries to handle the unknown boy. He quickly slash his sword which Maiko's weapons dropped from her hand and kicked her to the side which cause to fall to the ground.

Before Maiko gets up the unknown boy stepped on her wrist and pointed his sword across her face.

Maiko: Wait!! I'm not an enemy!!! I only came here to cross the way to the stations!!!

She noticed the a symbol on his jacket which it's the Satoshi Symbol

Maiko: Tell me...are you from the Satoshi Clan???

????: Hn!! Why do want to know???! And I'm guessing that you're from the Aikawa Clan am I right?? If you're here to take me back to my clan we'll no chances!!!

Maiko: Look, I'm not here to take you back to your clan or whatever!!! I'm only here cause I have to get through pass here so that I'll get to the Airship Station!!!!!

He let her go of her wrist letting her stand up.

????: ( So she's not one of them...should I this girl ?? ) And how should I know that you're telling me the truth???

Maiko: ( This guy really doesn't believe me!! ) Because I'm going to Beacon!!! That's why I came to get pass here!!!!

????: Wait B-Beacon??!

Maiko: Now that you know my situation, I gotta go!!!

Before she could get pass him, his arm stopped her.

????: You're going the wrong path.

Maiko: W-what do you mean??

????: The path you're going leads to the isle of the Nevermore and you shouldn't have take the  other path. Aren't you even looking where you're going??

Maiko: I...guess I've been a little gaze out for a moment there and I didn't notice where I'm going.

????: Well if I were you, I would be looking where I'm going....But since you get passed the other path you can get to the isle of the Nevermore. It may be a hardcore village, but it's also a shortcut to the Airship station.

She gazed at the path where she was going the wrong way.

Maiko: Aren't there any paths??

????: Sorry but no that's the only way to get to the station But if you go there I won't stop you.

She took a moment and started walking passed him. But before he could leave Maiko stopped him.

Maiko: Wait!!...I have to ask..how come you're here at this village.

????: That's none of your business. So why don't you leave??

Maiko: But before I go, I need ask you...Why don't you come to Beacon with me??

????: What??? Me??

Maiko: Well Yeah!! Cause the way you fight me with your weapon, that's the skills of a hunter and a Satoshi and I'm really impressed!!! And you must come with me to Beacon!!!

????: Well.....I do receive the letter from Beacon five days ago.

Maiko: That's the point!! If you receive the letter that means you're accepted!!!! So what do you say??

????: Sorry but no can do. Cause I'm not interest to that kind of stuff.

Maiko: But why?? That you're chance to become a hunter and who knows you'll might like there

????: And how will do that to convince me???

Maiko: let's make a deal

She take a deep breath.

Maiko: let's fight!! If I win you'll go to Beacon with me. But if you win I'll won't push you.

He took a little gaze at her and chuckled behind his mask.

????: *smirk* hn!! No way, Me?? Fighting you?? You gonna be kidding me!! What are you suppose to be again??

Maiko: I-I'm a huntress!! can't you see my dual guns??!

????: No way, you're too tiny to be a huntress.

Maiko: why you-Grrrr!!! Whatever!! so deal or not???

The unknown boy took a moment to think before looking at her.

????: Fine then. Deal

Maiko: By the way I didn't catch your name

The unknown boy removed his mask m.

Yuto: Yuto. Satoshi Yuto. You??

Maiko: Maiko Aikawa.

To be continued...