"A deal is a deal"

In the middle of the wrecked village. Maiko just make a deal to a teenage boy named Yuto who happens to be a Satoshi. The deal is that if Maiko wins the fight, Yuto will come with her to Beacon. And if he wins then he won't be coming with her. They both got into their fighting stance

Yuto: Are you sure about this Aikawa?? It's not too late to forfeit.

Maiko: As if!!

She came at him as their sword clanked together.

After a few minutes of fighting Maiko was totally exhausted but she didn't show it. He was really indeed good. There's nothing she can do

Maiko: ( Dang it!! This guy is a really fast fighter!!! I have to make a strategy to take this guy out!!!! )

He charged at her and about to do a giant blow but Maiko put up her sword and blocked him
He immediately kicked her to the ground.

Yuto: ( Hn!! I won..)

POOF!!

Yuto: What the- a shadow clone??!!

He looked up seeing Maiko landing down holding up her fist and about to punch the ground with all her strength.

Maiko: CHAAAAAA!!!

She punched the ground which it's wrecked almost the whole village and making Yuto fly over to the edge.

Yuto: What the???!!

She take opportunity and kicked Yuto to the side which land him to the ground. Maiko won. she won the bet. He got up on his feet while catching his breath.

Yuto: *panting* Heh!! Not bad, for a tiny huntress!!!

Maiko *panting* now that I won, so those that mean you get to come to Beacon with me.

Yuto stood up holding up his arm.

Yuto: Fine!! A deal is a deal!!

????: HAHAHA SHE TOTALLY GOT YOU THERE BRO!!!!!!!

A green bunny with sunglasses appeared on Yuto's shoulder. His name is Marco Yuto's Azo guardian.

Yuto: Marco!! I thought I told you to stay put when I call you!!

Marco: *laughing* I CAN'T HELP IT!!! "THE YUTO SATOSHI" BEATEN BY A GIRL!!!!

Second, a black bunny appeared at his left shoulder named Luke.

Luke: My apologists Yuto. I tried to stop him but he just didn't listen.

Lastly a pink bunny with a blue ribbon on her ears named lavender appeared at Maiko's face.

Lavender: It's so nice to meet you!! She's so Kawaii!!! Don't you think Luke??

Yuto pinch on the edge of his nose and took a deep breath.

Yuto: Maiko, meet my Azo guardians. Marco, Luke and Lavender.

Maiko: I actually have one too. Jengie!!

POOF!!!

Jengie: what up girl!! Wha- lavender??!!

Lavender: OMG JENGIE ITS YOU!!!

The two female Azos hugged each other.

Maiko: I guess you two already met already.

Marco: tell me about it.

Yuto: okay, okay that's enough drama so you guys can disappear for now.

Azos: FIIINE

POOF!!!

Yuto: So when will we leave??

Maiko: how about tomorrow morning?? Besides we still have 7 days before we get to Beacon. But if you like, you can pack up and we can camp out to those trees.

Yuto: fine with me.

To be continued...