Beginning of everything

Taeyeon screamed across the room. " KWON YURI! DO YOU WANT TO DIE? ! " Yuri ran while screaming for help from Tiffany. "PPANI AHHHH, HELP ME! THAT THING IS GOING TO KILL ME!" Yuri screamed. Suddenly, Taeyeon stopped. She knew that Tiffany was sleeping and wanted her to rest well since she just came back from a photo shoot. It was about dinner time. The other girls were coming back to the dorm from their busy schedule. Sooyoung and Yoona went together 20 minutes ago. They went to pick up dinner.

_______________________________________

Sooyoung's car

"Unnie, what are we going to have for dinner?" said Yoona in her newly improved aegyo voice. "Hmmmm, how about Chinese food? Kangin oppa told me about this awesome chinese food restaurant" said Sooyoung. "How about we have pasta and pizza? After all, the unnies do love Italian food!" Sooyoung agreed to Yoona's idea and bought 4 pizzas and ordered 9 takeaway pastas.

_______________________________________

Back at the dorm

Yuri, Hyoyeon and Jessica went out shopping for new clothes and shoes after they got back from their schedule. Seohyun went to pay her mother a visit with Sunny. Taeyeon and Tiffany were left alone with their dogs, Ginger and Prince.

Taeyeon was playing with Ginger and Prince was in her room accompanying her. After a while, she got bored and stormed into Tiffany's room. Tiffany was reading a book called " The Fault In Our Stars " by John Green . Taeyeon sat on Tiffany's bed questioning her about the book she was reading. "Hey ppani, whats the book about? Why are you so addicted to it? "Tiffany just continued reading the book and ignored the question. Taeyeon screamed the same question at Tiffany to get her attention but failed. She was so sad and just got up from Tiffany's bed and walked to the door. Tiffany was laughing at Taeyeon's actions because she ignored her on purpose. Tiffany told her briefly about the story and Taeyeon listened quietly and carefully. When Tiffany got to the middle of story, the door bell rang. It was the YulSic couple and Kim Choding. Tiffany ran to the living room and looked through the clothes and Nike shoes they bought. The YulSic couple bought couple t-shirts and Hyoyeon got herself a pair of specially designed Nike Running shoes.

Again, Taeyeon was left alone with Prince and Ginger. She went through her phone while waiting for Tiffany to get back to the story. She also updated her Instagram while waiting for Tiffany to get back to her. She got so bored of waiting for Tiffany, she went online and read the Korean version of the story. The YulSic couple went to change into their couple shirt, Tiffany went back to Taeyeon and Hyoyeon went out to buy something. Tiffany went back and saw Taeyeon reading something on her phone. Tiffany was just glazing at her serious yet beautiful face. Taeyeon saw Tiffany after 10 minutes. " Tae, whatcha readin' there ? " Tiffany asked in English. " The book you were reading 3 hours ago, why ? " Taeyeon mumbled . " WHAT ?! I LEFT YOU HANGING FOR 3 HOURS ?! OH MY GOSH, TAE. IM SO SORRY " Tiffany screamed. " Ah, it's okay ppani, im almost finished. Im at the part where they visited the Peter guy. The writer. " Taeyeon answered while reading. " Ahhhh, okay. So how was it ? " Tiffany asked "It was so sweet! " Taeyeon screamed in a loud voice. Tiffany chuckled then went back to the english version of the book. 2 hours later, both of them we're tearing. " Yah, why is the ending so sad" said Taeyeon while tearing. "I know right, although I've read this for 5 times already I still cry about it." Tiffany said to Taeyeon. After a few minutes of talking about the ending, they went out to walk their dogs. Yuri went with them to walk Hani while Jessica accompanied Tiffany because she didn't want to be alone in the dorm.