Weird friendships

Jessica and Tiffany were in the dorm while Yuri and Taeyeon went to walk Hani, Ginger and Prince. Yes, prince. Tiffany was so lazy to go walk her dog so she used her irresistible aegyo to persuade Taeyeon to walk her dog. Of course it worked.

"Tiff, you've been spending a lot of time with Taeng lately haven't you?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Just curious, do you have feelings for Taeng? I mean like love love, not love as friends."

She didn't know how to answer her question so she just answered a simply I don't know.

"You've been spending a lot of time with Yuri too! Do you have those kind of feelings for her?"

Jessica nodded timidly. Tiffany was shocked by her answer.

"What?! Are you serious?!"

"Yes, I am. I don't know why, but the more time i spend with her, the more I fall for her. "

"Well then. Did you tell her about it?"

"Dude, are you in your right mind? It'd be God damn awkward if I told her that."

"Heh. Suit yourself. If I were you, I'd tell her. Keeping those kind of emotions by yourself isn't healthy."

"But if I did, it'd be so awkward being with her."

"Yuri isn't that kind of girl you idiot."

After that weird conversation, they talked about work and also FOOD. Taeyeon and Yuri soon got home. Folllowed by Sooyoung and Yoona with the food they got. It was dinner time, Taeyeon and Jessica set the table, called the members to eat.

------------DINNER TABLE-----------

Everyone took a box of pasta and a cup of coke, then they ate without speaking until Yuri broke the silence.

"YAH! SOOYOUNG! ARE YOU EVEN CHEWING?"

Sooyoung ignored Yuri and continued half vacuming and chewing the pasta as if she didn't need to breath. Taeyeon was sitting opposite of Tiffany, next to Yuri. Taeyeon decided to play with Tiffany, so she kicked her feet and blamed it on Yuri. The atmosphere became more cheerful after she kicked Tiffany's leg.

"YAHHH! KIM TAEYEON! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!!" she shouted loudy.

"Stop screaming, we still need our ears fany ah. Plus, it's embarassing, we're idols. You don't want the whole block to hear you, don't you?" she said as she smirked.

She thought to herself when she saw the smirk"urghhh Kim Taeyeon I'll get you good  ̄ε  ̄" . She was planning on how to get back good on her. "I'll play with her feelings tonight. Kim Taeyeon, I 'll get you good I tell you."

After dinner, Taeyeon went to wash the dishes as it was her turn to do the dishes. Jessica and talking to Yuri. Hyoyeon was playing with Sunny. Sooyoung was of course finding something to eat again. Yoona and Seohyun were studying as they wanted to graduate faster. As for Tiffany, she walked to Taeyeon, she wanted to tease her before playing a prank on her. She back hugged her and whispered softly into her ears

"You look great tonight"

Taeyeon was shocked by what Tiffany did. She liked it, somehow. She wasn't sure if it was just a friendly back hug or ...

It was 10:30, everyone dozed off. They had to sleep early as they have schedules to attend to except for Taeyeon and Tiffany. Taeyeon was still in the living room. Looking through news about them. Tiffany then walked out to get a drink. She was Taeyeon and thought to herself "Yes, this is the time Kim Taeyeon." She walked towards Taeyeon and sat next to her. She gave her a side hug. Taeyeon was shocked and said,

"Why are you hugging me all of a sudden?"

"Why, can't I hug my bestfriend?"

She shrugged it off and continued looking through articles and pictures of them. She had to admit that she likes being hugged by Tiffany. Suddenly she felt a soft kiss on her cheeks. She was shocked and she almost screamed.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

"Nothing actually, I just felt like it I guess."

"Well you can't go kissing girls like that Tiffany."

"I know, but I only kiss you."

Taeyeon was shocked, happy and fustrated. She didn't know whether what Tiffany said all 100% true or she was just teasing her. Feelings started to develop since then.