Introductions & Who Is It?

Later That Afternoon

Everyone had done introductions, the Burns Family where on the mainland for important meetings, so they would be introduced later.

Heatwave P.O.V

I saw the Burns Family arrive back, so then I introduced the Burns Family to Team Prime.

General Narration

Ratchet then opened an groundbridge to the coordinates of the Cybertronian life signal that Cody had found, along with Sigma 17.

Optimus then said over the top of everyone "Autobots transform and roll out!". Everyone then went through the ground bridge. Everyone from Team Prime saw a familiar enemy, Megatron.

Megatron P.O.V

I turned around to be greeted with a very familiar team, Team Prime. Wait, but there where four more Autobots. Doesn't matter.

"DECEPTICONS ATTACK THEM!" I yelled

General Narration

Optimus and the rest then started fighting the rest, it was a long battle that lasted for 3 hours until...

Optimus was stabbed by Megatron, Arcee quickly commed Ratchet to get a med bay ready in Griffin Rock.

Arcee P.O.V

I turned around to see Optimus being stabbed by Megatron, my first extinct was to get Ratchet to get a med bay ready for Optimus, while on the other side of me the Decepticons retreated.

General Narration

Bee and Bulkhead helped Optimus through the ground bridge, and onto the Medical bay, where Ratchet started helping him immediately.

________________________________________________________________________________

Guess who finally edited the second chapter?

Anyways, one chapter is less cringy.