1

You're rushing to get out of the mall.

Why?

Because your video editor has sent you a message saying that she's done editing the video.

It was 2:30 pm and you needed to upload at least 1 video, and you upload at 3.

You had 30 minutes to get home.

As you're rushing to get home, you crash right into someone.

Instead of knocking them over, you get knocked over, and their energy drink spills all over you, causing you to frown at them.

"Uhm, excuse you!", you say.

You look up to see a small boy, who maybe looked like he was 20. He had dirty blonde hair that didn't seem tamed, dark brown eyes, and he was wearing a hoodie, in the middle of summer!

"I am so sorry!", he says, helping you up," I should've payed attention".

You sigh. "Whatever. Thanks though", you say, turning the other way and walking fast.

You feel someone grab your hand and spin you around.

"Wait, wait, wait! I can make it up to you!", the boy pleads.

"Uhm, I'm kinda in a hurry", you say, a little annoyed.

"Oh cmon! It'll be quick", he says," Just give me your number and then you can leave!"

"Fine, but I'm only doing this so that you can leave me alone", you say.

"Fair enough", he giggles.

You exchange phone numbers.

"I'm Elijah by the way", he says.

You nod.

"Hi, Elijah", you say.

You tell him your name.

"Oh, hi! That's a pretty cool name", Elijah says.

You blush a bit.

"T-thanks. Well, I should get going", you say, walking off.

He waves goodbye to you.

~Time skip~

You make it home in time to upload your video.

Maybe I should text, Elijah?, you think to yourself. Nah, maybe he'll text me.

You wait and see, until finally, a few minutes later, you hear your phone ping.