3 » extrovert

hoseok p.o.v.
as soon as i get back to my place i feel exhausted, i didn't do anything that's probably why.

(hoseok is an extrovert, an extrovert gets energy from being around people and doing things, and loses energy from being alone)

for the last while my life has been the same. i've fallen distant with my friends, stopped going out, don't do anything but go to work and come home. there's not a lot to do in my life right now. i like to call this stage not living but surviving.
yes i have loads of money to put food on the table and have a big house, but what's a big house if you have no one to share it with. i guess money can't buy happiness.
talking with yoongi has been the most interaction i've had with someone all week. that has lifted my mood a little, but for some reason i'm still exhausted. another early night, i have nothing to do this weekend as always but i can't bring myself to bother one of my once close friends to do something with me. i'm the one that strayed away from them, i have no good reason either. it was just an attempt to get my life together, but that didn't work.
i look to the sink and see that the cleaning lady didn't do the dishes from this morning. whatever. i'll just go to bed, she'll do it tomorrow.

-

243 words