4 ~ walks

yoongi p.o.v.

i still have nothing going on this weekend even with my sister here. we often don't get along so i like to get out of the house when she's over.
i decided to go for a walk and just not pay attention to anything. so many things could happen today, tomorrow, but it's most likely for nothing to happen. isn't that weird, how many possibilities there are but the outcome is usually the same?
it's cool out, cool enough for a hoodie, that i didn't have. i'll just walk faster so i won't be that cold.
i pick up the pace. while doing so i didn't see the mailbox right out in the open, since i was looking down. and yep you guessed it, i ran right into it and fell onto the green grass of the owners yard.
i look around and make sure no one has seen what i just did, when i heard muffled laughter, a door open, and full laughter. i look over to where the beautiful sound is coming from.
standing just outside a door from a house across the street, is hoseok laughing his ass off at what i assume to be my stupidity.
"heyyy" i yell towards him in a happy tone.
he finally stops laughing starts walking across the street with a huge grin.
"i guess it was worth it to get the mail" he said holding his hand out for me to hold, after all i hadn't gotten up yet.
i laugh as he pulls me up.
"you live there?" i question.
flower boy? on the rock side of town? with a huge house? how can he-
i realize i'm being rude.
"oh sorry i don't even know you" i look away from him and scratch the back of my neck.
"i'll... uh... g-get going now" i say as i turn around.
"do you want to know me!" i hear him ask, very genuinely.
i turn back around and see him watching my expression.
"i- i mean sure" i said awkwardly. it isn't every day this happens.
"well i assume your not heading anywhere from here?" he asked. it was true i wasn't on my way to anything.
"no, nowhere at all" i respond.
"care to have a stay?" he said very properly in an english accent, bowing as he said it. which made me giggle.
he looked back up at my with a smile waiting for an answer.
i have nothing better to do so why not hang out with the cute flower shop owner.

428 words