Chapter 8

Felix's room,14 september 2018

Felix woke up in the middle of the night.Because he didn't eat dinner he was very hungry,so he decided to go to the kitchen and grab something to eat..He tried to open the door,but he can't.The door was closed.
-Maybe it was mom...or maybe I have closed the door...
kitchen or
He put his head on the pillow.He tried to close his eyes but he was hearing strange noises in his head,giving to him a bad headache.He had reminded about what his mom did in that afternoon.
"Replying?Staying late with gays?Don't telling me this?"
-Why am I alive?he whispered.
The silence was the answer.
He hugged the pillow,wrapping his legs around it.
-Does Changbinnie hyung really love me?Do I matter for he?Does he is thinking about me?
Some tears was flowing on Felix's cheeks.He was holding tighter that pillow,crying on it till he felt asleep.

at 8 a.m.
*phone rings*
-Who intrerruped my sleep?yawned Felix.
He was looking on the phone's screen and he realised it's 8 a.m.
He was called by Changbin.
-Lixie where the fuck are you?I hope you're not late today!
-I'm...at home...
-Why are you at home?Are you feeling good?Omg what was happened?I think you was mad of me last night!
-I can't explain...but...can you go this afternoon at my house?at 4 p.m.
-Yes I can.Will your mother be at home?
-No,she won't.
-Allright.Bye!See you later!

Felix goes to the bathroom.He was looking in the mirror.He washed his face with cold water because he was really sleepy.His pale white skin was painted with freckles.Under the eyes he had black circles and a bruise.
-I'm such an ugly boy.I shouldn't be alive.I'm ugly,I'm thin,I have little hands,I have depression,I'm bullied.

He goes to his room,opening the window.He put his head on the window.The cold wind of September was blowing on Felix's face,and the golden sun made his face to shine.
He wanted to sleep a bit,but again he can't.
Time felt and after some hours he have heard some knocks on the door
-Lixie,it's me,Changbinnie.
Felix opened the door.
-BABE WHAT'S WITH YOUR FACE?he shouted,and pushed Felix's face on his chest.
-Mom... hit me...and I couldn't sleept so well last night...
-POOR LIXIE!
-Please sleep with me.
They stayed in the bed.Felix put his head on Changbin's chest,Changbin playing with Felix's blonde hair.
-You're so beautiful babe.
-Who?Me?
-You.he said,lifting Felix's chin to make him looking at Changbin.
-If you say...
Felix's eyes was focused on Changbin's.They were looking deeply one each other.So,Changbin went closer to his bf's lips,pushing his lips on Felix's.He answered to the kiss,closing his eyes for the pleasure.
-Mhmmm Changbinnie hyung...he said as he put his hands around his hyung's waist.
Changbin's hands began naughty,putting his hands on Felix's ass,putting the boy closer to him.
They went more pasionate,holding thight their hands.
-You're such a good kisser.said Felix a bit sleepy.
-I know.I love how it feels.You really need to sleep.
-Yeah...said Felix putting again his head on his bf's chest,to hear his heartbeat.
So finally Felix felt asleep.

_after a hour_
A message was woke up Changbin from his nap
*phone beeps*message from:Hyunjin
-Tommorow!!!¡¡¡
He had remembered about Felix's bday.He should go to his home.Felix's mom can come everytime.
He put Felix's head on a pillow,kissing his forehead
-I love you.
Felix left a cute smile on his face.
So,Changbin left Felix's apartament.

After 15 minutes Felix's mom came home.
-YONGBOK!she screamed,seeing the door opened.
FUCKING LEE YONGBOK!
No answer.
She have gone nervously on his son's room.She saw it sleeping deeply.
-Wake up!Now!
-Mom?he said confused,being woke up from his nap
-WHY IS THE DOOR OPEN?
-It was just a mistake...
-A MISTAKE?SOMEBODY CAN TO ROB US!
-Okay...
-OKAY?ARE YOU ANSWERING WITH OKAY TO YOUR MOTHER???she said very nervous.
-Sorry mom...
-Also,your dad will come this evening.Can you be a good son and cook for us something good?
-Yes mom...was the only thing who he can to say in that moment.

[...]

-What's wrong with this?said Felix's dad,tasting a bit of that food what Felix made for his parents.
-Yongbok!This rice isn't cooked good!And the steak too,it's a bit too spicy!
-Sorry...I'll give you other plate with food...
-You musn't do this.Your food is awful like you.she said
Felix didn't gave any atention to his parents while he washed the dishes.
-Tomorow he will be an adult.said Felix's dad,putting his hand on Felix's shoulder.
My son,have you got a girlfriend?

Felix freezed as he heard the question.What should he say?
-Nno...said Felix after he gulped.
-But do you like a pretty girl?
-I don't have a crush.
-You have a lot of time to find your ideal girl.
-However you say...Today I didn't felt so good so I have stayed at home.Felix said,trying to change the subject...so I should take my lessons...he said,leaving the kitchen.

He goes into his room,locking the door.He called Changbin
-Aw hey Lixie!How are u feeling?
-Better.I slept some hours.Can you give me the lessons from today?
-Of course!said Changbin,sending to Felix some photos with those lessons.
-Thank you!Just so you know,tommorow will be a big day for me.
-You will become a major.Nice.
-Nice?It will be horrible!Also my dad is at home.He will stay some months in Korea and after he will come back in Australia.
-So what's bad on this?It's your father like your mother?
-Often...but worse than she...
-Poor babe...I'll protect you however I can!
-Thank you so much.We'll meet tomorrow.Bye!
-Ceaw Lixie!